Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

For old school gamers , RELIEVE YOUR PAST..! I remember I reached the final boss and Power Department decided to take lunch break :borg::chicken:,;).
Screenshot 2023-03-22 150931.jpg

Epic gave it away all for free.
WHAATT, damn bro. You just saved me 400 rupees.
I had this sitting in my Epic library all this time and I was keeping an eye on Steam Borderlands sale because I wanted to try Borderlands. I even have Borderlands 3 in my Epic Library. -_-
I need to see my Epic Library more often.

PS: Does anyone know if I gifted a game to someone on Steam and that person redeemed it, can it be refunded after that?
Edit: Yes, it can be refunded.

Last edited:
Better to mention where as well instead of making it a treasure hunt without clues :D
Aha sorry sorry I forgot to post it in my hurry.

Btw there's something which I don't get at all. What is this season pass thing which is priced higher? The package info doesn't say anything out of the ordinary. It doesn't say anything about what it contains. No DLC nothing. Unless I missed it.

And the Handsome Jack collection, are they all in the GOTY or are these a different batch of content?
Hahaha
I almost bought Borderlands 3 before finding out that I already have it on Epic
I also have mine on Epic. Bought it for some ₹750 or so and have never played it then Epic offered it at an even lower price like ₹250 something I can't remember. I did remembered fuming lol.
I bought BL2 twice on steam. First the standard then GOTY. Then I bought the GOTY on my alt account for coop lol.

And the Handsome Jack collection, are they all in the GOTY or are these a different batch of content?
It includes everything related to the first two games.

This was given out for free by Epic and also BL3 later IIRC but both on separate occasions.

It includes everything related to the first two games.
To be clear, everything related to Borderlands 2 (2012), and to Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (2014), but not to the first Borderlands (2009) game.

Edit: It does not include the DLC "Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary" (2019)

Last edited:
So then basically it's the GOTY + Pre-Sequel?
'Borderlands 2 GOTY' is not the complete version of 'Borderlands 2' (it is missing 'Headhunter' missions, skins, and maybe some other things).

'Borderlands: The Handsome Collection' (2015) is the almost complete version of everything related to 'Borderlands 2' and to 'The Pre-Sequel'. It includes those two games and all of their DLC, except for "Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary" which was released in 2019 (the relevance of this DLC may be debatable; I haven't played it myself).

Thanks for the clarification. I thought the GOTY being a GOTY would have everything. Damn.
Can't keep with all these different "editions" and "season passes." Damn.

Back