POV Black Diamond 500W SLI ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

ex-Mod
This my third sale on TE. So selling my recently brought POV Black Diamond 500W SMPS ..
1. POV Black Diamond 500W SMPS -

Got this SMPS from Lynx india on December 2008 along with a new PC. This is one of the decent SMPS under 2.5k range from POV and this is a multiple GPU ready SMPS so you can use multiple GPU solution without any trouble. The SMPS holds 2 year warranty and since it has been used since December only 1 year 4 months warranty is left..

Sold to raj404 !!!

[strike]
Price : 2000 + Shipping
Shipping -

Air : - 170 -200 Rs
Surface : - 150[/strike]

Reason : - Need money and planning to buy modular SMPS .
Warranty : 1 year 4month warranty is left as I brought this on December 2008 .
Invoice : Photocopy of the original bill will be provided.
Current Price : 3000 + vat + shipping

Product Page : :: Point of View ::

Ebay listing : eBay India: POV Black Diamond 500W SLI ready (item 180391812910 end time 08-Aug-2009 22:23:56 IST)

Ratings : -

bench3.png

snap0865.jpg

Invoice

No Hold for anyone. Whosoever pay first get the goodies. No lowballing in the thread will be entertained. Kindly refer to the thread before posting any questions, I have already mentioned everything clearly. Please visit to the product page instead posting your queries here.

DS - I think this PSU has 3 years warranty
I bought it for a friend from ITWares (distri - Tirupati) and it had 3 years warranty
you may check on that

DS, iirc pov psu's have 2 years warranty. its mentioned on the psu

Buyer can claim warranty from tirupati

Nope. It carries 1 year warranty only. Never mind the sticker on the box. Tirupati gives only 1 Year warranty on POV PSU's. Had a recent warranty issue with the same PSU with one of my customers. I had thought it would carry at least 3 years, or maybe 2 Years going by the box, but all it carries is one year warranty.

Sorry for the post as i know it will affect the sale a bit, but just thought i should mention it so that Darky isn't blamed later on if things go awry.

PhOeNiX said:
Nope. It carries 1 year warranty only. Never mind the sticker on the box. Tirupati gives only 1 Year warranty on POV PSU's. Had a recent warranty issue with the same PSU with one of my customers. I had thought it would carry at least 3 years, or maybe 2 Years going by the box, but all it carries is one year warranty.

Sorry for the post as i know it will affect the sale a bit, but just thought i should mention it so that Darky isn't blamed later on if things go awry.

Juts confirmed from Tirupati CHD, he said he will provide 2 years warranty if the SMPS has the sticker and he also mentioned that new SMPS that are comming now has 1 year sticker so it will only have one year warranty..

Thus the SMPS will have 2 year warranty

^typo i guess

get it under 3k-20%

shouldn't it be 2 instead of 3

but otherwise even under 2k is under 3k .......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back