PSP 1000 Invisible shield front protection - 250 bucks only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Had requested for a replacement for one of the ZAGG product ordered earlier , instead they sent me a replacement of the complete order and was also charged a customs duty of 2800 bucks on the package.

Don't need any of the stuff , hence selling it for cheap .Almost 60-70% less than ZAGG prices.

about ZAGG products : ZAGG InvisibleSHIELDâ„¢ | 100% Scratch proof lifetime guarantee handphone screen protector All products come with Lifetime warranty

1)Sony PSP complete front coverage.

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Sony PSP Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

Price : Rs.250

New one with shipping on ZAGG costs ~20$(1000 Rs )

-------------------------------------------------------------------

2)Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 screen protection

should work for any screen of similar size. ie. 3".-SOLD

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

Price : Rs.200

4)Nokia N78 full body coverage.

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Nokia N78 Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

Price :Rs. 900 - SOLD

5)Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Full Body Coverage.

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

Price : Rs. 1000- SOLD

6)Cowon D2 screen protection.-

(should basically fit an screen with same size .ie.2.5")

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

Price : Rs. 500 -SOLD

Any negotiations, low balling , queries or doubts via PM only.

@Roxtin .. if the screen size of LZ-10 and DMC-G1 is same then this will perfectly work for you. :). If i am not wrong the G1 has a 3" screen, no idea about LZ-10.

@cignext . the ZAGG shield is a complete protection for the 5800 including the body,side buttons as well as screen. Should be better than buying a screen guard alone. let me know if you are interested.

@Aces170 . sorry , these invisible shields for mobiles are precisely cut out in the exact shape of mobile. So it wont fit the E-63. by the way incase you want to buy it directly from ZAGG, here is the link ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Nokia E63 Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield. they ship to India for ~5$.

It's on hold for Naveen58 till saturday . incase he backs out ,it's yours lilboy. :)

lol! I'm interested in another N78 shield! ;)

I was waiting for my N78's replacement body to arrive!

PM me the details! :)

FaH33m said:
Bump .. Nokia 5800 full body protection is still up for sale.. :)

OMG! Mine was the first deposit kya??

I thought that another member deposited the money for 5800 shield, so I added the deposit charges too!!:ashamed: :(

Punker said:
hey i have vaio of 14.1" screen... will that protector fit my screen?

I dont think it will .it is mainly for a 15" laptop.here are some sony Vaio invisible shields. see if anyone of these suits your needs.

ZAGG | Search Results

sohail99 said:
OMG! Mine was the first deposit kya??

I thought that another member deposited the money for 5800 shield, so I added the deposit charges too!!:ashamed: :(

sent you a PM .:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back