Revanced: possible successor to vanced utube

Well the buffering issue seems to be BACK on Revanced since last evening! Even last afternoon videos were playing fine on it. But now: Click on a video > Video starts > Immediately buffering kicks in and video stops playing in an endless loop.

Don't know when the developers will solve this again. The hammer is hitting Revanced too many times and too often now. :(
This happened even after updating MicroG?

Yes, it is happening even with the updated version of MicroG. It's not yet affecting all Revanced users but some are facing the infinite buffering issues which starts within 10 seconds of playing a video.

There is a thread running on the Revanced page on Reddit about this same issue since last evening. Some users have managed to bypass this by logging in with a different account.

I'm honestly getting tired of these pesky problems happening too often now with Revanced. Developers addressing an issue only for another one to pop up way too soon. I think I'll just switch to Premium on the legit Youtube app and be done with this headache once and for all.

Back