Saiyo - The 50% Discount Offer IEM [ Good For Jogging Sports Also ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

Please Check The Saiyo IEM Offer From Lynx ...

The Saiyo SY-E75 IEM With Dual Output Design

2cyh7cx.jpg

This Is a New Design That Combines a IEM And a Traditional Earphone In One Product .Offers Excellent Sound And Noise Isolation To The Level That It Sounds Like a Charm and Yet Retains the Glory .The Stereo Male Connector Is Made Of Metal and The Wire Has a Coat Of Another Wire That Is Again Enclosed In Another Flex Plastic Wire .The Wire Has Two Beads To Adjust the Seperation Of The Wires From Two Side Top And Bottom Oh Yeah .The Icing On The Cake Comes With 1 Year Swap Warranty For Any Defects .

Pricing Rs :166/- [ Shipping Rs :85/- Per Kg DTDC Air [ All India ]]

Kindly Buy By Clicking - > @ Lynx Website

Kindly Buy By Clicking -> Lynx Ebay Stores

Stock

Sackfull With 1 Year Replacement Warranty .Buy As Many As you Like

psyph3r said:
shoddy earphones good for jogging ? since when

Well ,

IEMS Either you Will Like Or you will Not ,Till Today You Are The Second One i Would Be changing From The Hundreds Sold "As you Said Earlier in One Post yours Are Defective ".As They Have a Tradition Design Along With In Ear Design ,They Sit Well in The Ear And Never Come Apart .This is the case with my ears Your May Differ .Have a Look At a PM i Got Just One Day Back

hello,

i had purchased 4 IEMs from you in the past, saiyo being one of them. They sound just superb, the bass is awesome but i didnot like the design and feel of it. The wire looks cheap too. So do you have any IEM similar to sanyo one giving the same or higher bass. I am a basshead and in love with the SQ of sanyo. Pls tell me if you have anything similar from ur HUGE collections of IEMs . I would love to buy it.

thnx

So Its a Users View How a IEM Is And How it Is Not .Please Refer To My Older Thread in Closed Section ,for The Price its a Unbeatable IEM .Which IEM Under Rs :166/- Comes Close .

Even I bought one Saiyo from Paaji some months ago, to check its SQ as it was really cheap for an IEM, and was kinda impressed as it justifies its price. The comfort is superb, and it wont fall off the ear under any circumstances, atleast for me.

Considering how often i break mine.. i might be picking up a few from you mate. You have them in black ? The white one looks a little tacky.

dhruvrock2000 said:
Considering how often i break mine.. i might be picking up a few from you mate. You have them in black ? The white one looks a little tacky.

Sorry ,

Boss only this i have

pYe said:
How to claim warranty , i bought 2 of those both are dead now !!

Well,

It Is amazing when People Ask Me This Question .Well Man Send It Back What Else Lol ,BTw you Only Have 18 Posts on TE When did you Buy Them

woot, they carry warranty? Great. mine is 10 month old and the wire is conked off. I am getting it replaced. You got a pm saar

psyph3r said:
p.s when are you getting the m2's man ? :(

Sir ,

They Are In Stock Now Yes You Heard Correct i Have Got My Consignment ...
manusag said:
woot, they carry warranty? Great. mine is 10 month old and the wire is conked off. I am getting it replaced. You got a pm saar
Manusag ,

No Problem BTW i Have Replied To you PM Already Send Me The IEMS If They Do Not Have physical torture we will give you fresh unit .

Guys ,

2 X Aman Pitbull On Ebay Today ,Shipping Out ,TE memebers Can Also Use The Discount Coupons And Buy These

while on bike i use the in ear feature and while at home i wud like the traditional ear phone, how to switch it from iem to traditional

mhafizji said:
while on bike i use the in ear feature and while at home i wud like the traditional ear phone, how to switch it from iem to traditional

Well,

there is No Switch ,It is Like a Earbud But Has a Tip Like a IEM Also .If You Need Pure Earbuds i Have The Great Yuin PK3 + Soundmagic Ph10 In Stock My Friend

@amarbir , dont be skeptical dude , i only come here to read posts by others , im just too lazy to post :)

and yeah ive ordered a lot more from your site besides these iems

pYe said:
@amarbir , dont be skeptical dude , i only come here to read posts by others , im just too lazy to post :)

and yeah ive ordered a lot more from your site besides these iems
Well ,

Lol No Issues alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back