Samsung Captivate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imrahn

Adept
Looking for a MINT condition Samsung Captivate with all accessories......plz post here or PM me with offers.

Thanx for looking...

Regards

Imrahn

I confirm the above.
Will update the thread once I receive the payment.
UPDATE - Payment has been received. Phone will be shipped out either today or tomorrow.
The same has been conveyed to Imrahn.

lol..
No man.. I am addicted to buying phones impulsively. I also need phones to write reviews and tutorials.
So, after the addiction for a particular phone is fed, I let them go.

Yea mate...
I write for a technical blog.
So, we are a team of a couple of guys.
We buy a lot of phones..We write reviews and tutorials and then let them go to make way for other phones.

I think that the discussion should be limited within both the parties involved only unless you have something significant to add.
The payment has been made and the phone would be shipped tomorrow.
I'll update the thread once that is done and mods can close the thread once Imrahn receives the phone and is satisfied with the deal.

Let's not crap the thread guys..
Take the PM route..!..

Got the tracking details.... :) Can't wait for the baby to arrive.Will update as soon as i get it in ma hands.

Received the set in Like New condition.....and the highlight of the deal was the packing.Vidit had paid some serious effort in making sure no amount of earthquake can get to the set in transit,it was that well packed.Extra box,lots of bubble wrap, tons of duct tape....took some time to get my hands on the baby.He had also included a BodyGlove for the set at the time of packing which was not part of the original deal,and hats off for that too....

Thanx a million for the sweet,sweet dealing experience Vidit....leaving iTrust rating now.Thanx everyone else for the interest....

Regards

Imrahn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back