Samsung Corby Pro B5310, Galaxy Spica I5700 and Wave S8500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sei

Skilled
Up for grabs are the three workhorses of the Samsung family that have been with me for the last 1-1.5 years.

Update 1 -

Some more pics for the Wave - http://imageshack.us/g/692/waves85009.jpg/

1. Samsung Wave S8500SOLD locally!

Samsung S8500 Wave - Full phone specifications

Month of Purchase - 29th August 2010 (bill present from Croma with 1 year extended warranty)

Warranty left - 1 year

Condition - Excellent (used by mom who is finding it too fancy since months and has finally switched to an old Nokia that we had :|) Screen guard since day 1; no scratches on screen. Backside absolutely spotless.

Accessories - Headphones, Charger, original case, original box, scratch guard applied on screen (mentioned on bill)

Comments : Brilliant phone, combining the best of both Android and iOS. The SUPER AMOLED screen on the phone coupled with a 1GHz processor makes it a joy to use. I would have surely taken it if I hadn't set my mind to a HD7 a few weeks back. :(

Expected price : Rs 9500 shipped

Finally, here is the album for the pics -

ImageShack Album - 20 images

2. Samsung Corby Pro B5310SOLD to rocker123- Phone shipped!

Samsung B5310 CorbyPRO - Full phone specifications

Month of Purchase - March 2010

Condition - Very good (used by my sister.. sparingly). Screen guard since day 1; no scratches on screen. Usual wear and tear on back.

Accessories - Earphones, Charger, Data Cord

Comments : The qwerty keypad is very nicely spaced out and makes typing quite easy.

Expected price : Rs 3500 plus shipping

3. Samsung Galaxy Spica I5700 - SOLD to ifro4u

Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica - Full phone specifications

Month of Purchase - April 2010

Condition - Very good (used by me). Screen guard since day 1; no scratches on screen. Usual wear and tear on back.

Accessories - Headphones, Local charger (misplaced original), 2GB memory card

Comments : This phone probably has unparalleled support from the developer community. Currently running extremely stable rooted Android 2.2.1 on CM - 6.1.1 - Spica - alpha 8.3. Developers have even released other stable versions and even 2.3 IIRC, but have not tested them personally.

Expected price : Rs 7500

PS: As always, please help the sale if you can but don't disrupt it with comments like "It's too high". A genuine buyer knows what he wants and will take the pm route (I hope).

You must be kidding when you price a year old Samsung Wave at 13,500! A new one with larger screen comes for almost the same price. Now don't get started on S-AMOLED, the LED is sharper (more sub-pixels) and larger and most importantly it will be brand new.

Bump..

Price drop on Corby and Wave.

This week's offer: 8GB Sandisk memory card with ~4 years of warranty remaining free with the Wave. Buy it while it's hot! :)

^ Phone received by rocker123. Shipped by Overnite Express, if anyone wants to ship a phone. Damn professional service.

Phone received .. Great packing.

Phone shipped yest, received it today, great service by Overnite..

Itrust submitted

Bump!!

Looking for good offers on the Wave. Good offers will get a good response since I want to gather good amount of money for my some computer upgrades!! :p

^

19151d8d8eb44d63af44384.jpg

Tell me first,then we can think about the killing part ;)

Cos i too have a spica and need to offload it,dunno how much to price it at so............

PM me if you dont want to disclose it in public.....

Bump for the Wave

Expected price : Rs 9500 plus shipping

Come on guys, its a fantastic phone. Samsung is going out all guns with the BADA platform. It's rumored that it may even drop Windows Phone 7 OS because it wants to invest fully into BADA.

Waiting for some good offers! You can have this beauty in your hands within a day!! :)

PS: Some more pics for the Wave - ImageShack Album - 9 images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back