Seagate 250GB and 80GB Sata HDD for Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlyravi

Godly Modly...
Skilled
Seagate 250GB and 80GB Sata HDD - SOLD !!!

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
250GB and 80GB Seagate Sata2 HDD for sale.
Both the HDD are in warranty and have just got them back from RMA so they are as good as brand new. Only opened them for taking snaps. Not used yet.
Dont need them as got a higher capacity one.
Shipping at actuals.
Attaching the images and product warranty snapshots along with this post.

Thanks.

Hi TE members,
Thanks for the warm response to my first trade.
Cheers,
OnlyRavi :) :clap:

Pls refer the attached images for warranty info.
80GB - 23-Sept - 2011
250GB - 9-Sept-2012

TheTechMind: Pls confirm soon.

onlyravi said:
Pls refer the attached images for warranty info.
80GB - 23-Sept - 2011
250GB - 9-Sept-2012

TheTechMind: Pls confirm soon.

99% confirmed, will confirm remaining 1% by evening tomorrow.

replied to all PMs
Morning Bump :)

Both HDD on Hold for Kishan_razor. PMed account details. waiting for payment to ship.

i just visited this thread to 'confirm' that i will buy the hdd. to be greeted by the 'above' msg....although i had stated i would confirm by 'evening' (its 4pm as i post this)

Both HDD on Hold for Kishan_razor. PMed account details. waiting for payment to ship.

no problem, all the best for the deal.

ultimabasher : I thght U were to call me and confirm at 2pm. I waited till 3pm dude. Why shd I hold it for you when you want the HDD delivered without paying for it :-/ Again u did not confirm ur deal nor were you ready to pay b4 next week ...
I have 4 others guys already confirmed for the combo. Now i am attending them in serial as first come first serve.

Dude -.- I called you on the number and I was not able to -.-. And I am on a job right now, Want me to call you in about an hour?

Anyways, I will leave it upto you, if you wanna save on shipping and hassle let me know, I am still ready to tak the HDD.

Recd money from Kishan_Razor and shipped both the hard disks today by DTDC.
Will PM Kishan the tracking number.

This trade is closed.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back