FS: Headphone Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
6ftugh.jpg

send it to postal address
Sorry that would not be possible as it will cost another 50 rs. Y dont u get a print of it? I would also do the same and send u this is a copy of bill which I requested the seller to send me via mail and forwarded to you.... This is the best i can do.... Cant help u any more... Sorry if u still have any complaints feel free to consent with @admins and @mods

I asked time till Sunday for giving an Invoice of the headphones and I gave it on Saturday only.... And now i request u to please give positive ratings so that we can close the deal.... :rolleyes: peace

@Renegade pls see to this issue the buyer is very demanding and not co- operating at all. I had already give a copy of Invoice via thread and yet the buyers asks me to ship the same..... I mean what difference does it make if he takes a print of it......?
I would also take a print of the same and ship that to him and will cost 50rs to me and will face losses.....
He's not coping up.....
Rather abusing me...
I had already given a positive rating to the buyer as he made timely payment whereas the buyer has not yet given me a feedback and has just stuck on to send the Invoice via post...... :rolleyes:
I tried all that I could to help him in this deal but now I am done....
I was not willing to trouble any mods but now I can't stay quiet..... Please help mods to settle this and ask the buyer to give a positive feedback and close the thread as i have completed the deal.... As promised...

I think the buyer is a relatively new member (2012 joinee) and has probably never done such deals online and hence is being apprehensive about the deal and wants invoice hard copy.

@Buyer
The attached invoice is as good a hard copy, just take a printout else pay up the seller and he will ship you (which is unnecessary).

Why did you do that ? Good deal does not only means fast payment.
And this is really retarded on the part of the buyer. Printing out makes more logical sense. Saves time + cost.
I'm Sorry i had not faced this type of situation on forum prior to this..
All the deals i did went successful and all the buyers were great and understanding...
Its this time only I am dealing this chaos..
Will take note of ur advice. :D thankx

Sorry that would not be possible as it will cost another 50 rs. Y dont u get a print of it? I would also do the same and send u this is a copy of bill which I requested the seller to send me via mail and forwarded to you.... This is the best i can do.... Cant help u any more... Sorry if u still have any complaints feel free to consent with @admins and @mods

So, did you forget to mention this before that you have requested the seller to send you a copy in email.
I thought, you have found the original, so i asked to post the same.[DOUBLEPOST=1385355720][/DOUBLEPOST]
Send it to postal address?

Are you ****ing kidding me? Thats absurd.
Who invited you to this thread?

So, did you forget to mention this before that you have requested the seller to send you a copy in email.
I thought, you have found the original, so i asked to post the same.

I have already intimated u several times that I have lost the bill and will send u a copy via mail but u are just not interested in anything except

Saying blah blah blah (send via post )

Why did you do that ? Good deal does not only means fast payment.
And this is really retarded on the part of the buyer. Printing out makes more logical sense. Saves time + cost.
I believe you are retarted as you didn't go through the conversation before posting this.
1. Seller mentioned that he has invoice at the time of listing. Read description.
2. Seller didn't mention that he arranged a copy of the invoice from original seller, which made me believe that he has found the original, which he was looking for.
3. If you are selling an item with a photocopy of the bill and not the original, i believe one should read the rules and do mention it clearly before selling just anything and causing inconvenience to buyer.

I think the buyer is a relatively new member (2012 joinee) and has probably never done such deals online and hence is being apprehensive about the deal and wants invoice hard copy.

@Buyer
The attached invoice is as good a hard copy, just take a printout else pay up the seller and he will ship you (which is unnecessary).
Who are you to instruct me. Just read the rules. New or old doesn't matter to me. I know i can read rules and if you are relatively old, just read the rules again.

Look buyer.
Go get a life.

What you are doing here is essentially nitpicking.
And do get a hold of that attitude of yours, kid.

And FYI, nobody invites anybody to a thread in a forum. Its open to all to read and post replies.

Who are you to instruct me. Just read the rules. New or old doesn't matter to me. I know i can read rules and if you are relatively old, just read the rules again.

Chill. Gusse se kuch solution nahi nikalta. Did you just watch Singh Saab, The Great ? You seem to be a cranky kid who does not know how to talk to others on a public forum. This is not flipkart, amazon that you think you can blast anyone and they will listen. Members deal here on trust and nothing else.

Last edited:
This is just absurd on part of the buyer he gave me a neutral feedback...
Are u kidding me i helped him with all efforts and its useless.
I request the @mods @Renegade @admins please ask the seller about this and please see that such kind of un understanding people should be taken care of strictly...
@y2kbugmaker is spoiling the whole scope of a forum community...
He has misunderstood that this is not a selling or buying site.... But a place to get together and trade and sell each other's unused / items not required by them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back