FS: Headphone Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

rishimewara

Disciple
  • Product Name: Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphones SEALED PACK (BRAND NEW)
  • Expected Price: Rs 1000
  • Shipping charges : Free
  • Manufacturer page URL:http://www.homeshop18.com/sennheise...omputer-peripherals/product:30100309/cid:3270
  • Description if any: Brand new Recently RMAed 11/11/2013 SEALED PACK
  • Reason for Sale: Want to upgrade
  • Product condition: 10 of 10
  • Purchase Date: 29 April 2012 NOW WARRANTY VALID TILL SEPTEMBER 2014
  • Remaining Warranty period: 5 months
  • Warranty available in: INDIA
  • Invoice Available: yes
  • Enter these basic information about yourself
    • Shipping from: Jodhpur
    • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer,
    • Preferred courier:DTDC/ SPEED POST
    • Payment options: Cash/ bank transfer
    • o7t74j.jpg
    • 21kgh1h.jpg
    • 4r4wmx.jpg

Last edited:
Not yet, since it was sent was speed post, anyone can sign and receive it. checking with office at ground floor, they are getting it checked, as all employees are not yet in office and get back to me.

Bro, i just picked it up from Post Office, though they said delivered but when i spoke to delivery person he said he was very busy with work and didn't get a chance to deliver it.. Unbelievable.

But the thing is when i opened the package, i didn't found an invoice. all i have is RMA receipts.

and though the cx 180 seems unused but the packaging of cx180 is not completely sealed, though the post office envelope was sealed with no signs of tampering.

Please send the original invoice ASAP.

Bro, i just picked it up from Post Office, though they said delivered but when i spoke to delivery person he said he was very busy with work and didn't get a chance to deliver it.. Unbelievable.

But the thing is when i opened the package, i didn't found an invoice. all i have is RMA receipts.

and though the cx 180 seems unused but the packaging of cx180 is not completely sealed, though the post office envelope was sealed with no signs of tampering.

Please send the original invoice ASAP.
k cool i do not have the invoice but i do have the photo copy of the previous box and ill mail it to u ..... please provide mail address via pm ...... the photocopy is enough to claim warranty..
i too got them rma'ed via that photocopy

• Product Name: Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphones SEALED PACK (BRAND NEW)
  • Expected Price: Rs 1000
  • Shipping charges : Free
  • Manufacturer page URL:http://www.homeshop18.com/sennheise...omputer-peripherals/product:30100309/cid:3270
  • Description if any: Brand new Recently RMAed 11/11/2013 SEALED PACK
  • Reason for Sale: Want to upgrade
  • Product condition: 10 of 10
  • Purchase Date: 29 April 2012
  • Remaining Warranty period: 5 months
  • Warranty available in: INDIA
  • Invoice Available: yes
  • Enter these basic information about yourself
    • Shipping from: Jodhpur
    • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer,
    • Preferred courier:DTDC/ SPEED POST
    • Payment options: Cash/ bank transfer
    • o7t74j.jpg
    • 21kgh1h.jpg
    • 4r4wmx.jpg
Bro you have mentioned in the description that you got invoice, haven't you. you have also mentioned date of purchase in description.
What will i do with the box, how does it prove date of purchase.

i had already told u that regarding the warranty my shenniser cx180 has been RMAed and an application has also been submitted to shenniser India regarding the warranty till April 2014..
I have also told u that i'll help u in claiming warranty till 29 April 2014...
If u come across any trouble claiming the warranty...
And as far as the bill I have lost it as I am a student and might have kept somewhere during diwali vacation as i live in hostel... And will try to find it and give u the invoice...

Now the warranty is till September 2014 please send me more money as its almost having a years warranty left.... Sent you a mail check it... And transfer money :cool:

You call it an invoice. Why don't you take your product back and refund my money instead. If i don't get a TAX paid invoice by courier by coming Wednesday, i will not accept the product irrespective of whether you find an invoice or not.

@Mods: Kindly assist.

You call it an invoice. Why don't you take your product back and refund my money instead. If i don't get a TAX paid invoice by courier by coming Wednesday, i will not accept the product irrespective of whether you find an invoice or not.

@Mods: Kindly assist.
@mods please see to this matter asap
I'm trying to help this Gentlemen with all possible means and he is being impulsive all this time.
I will try to give him a duplicate copy of Invoice from the seller via mail...
This is the best i can give him but he's being demanding day by day.... Please see that I'm trying to help him in all possible ways....
He started by saying that the product does not carry warranty to take back ur Product......
Even then I sent him my Purchase proof which was 7 September 2012 and not April 29 2012....
The warranty is now 9 months and not 5 months... By this isn't it that he should atleast bear with me.. Despite all this he is abusing my Sale.....
Ur help is highly appreciated @mods.. :rolleyes: peace

@mods please see to this matter asap
I'm trying to help this Gentlemen with all possible means and he is being impulsive all this time.
I will try to give him a duplicate copy of Invoice from the seller via mail...
This is the best i can give him but he's being demanding day by day.... Please see that I'm trying to help him in all possible ways....
He started by saying that the product does not carry warranty to take back ur Product......
Even then I sent him my Purchase proof which was 7 September 2012 and not April 29 2012....
The warranty is now 9 months and not 5 months... By this isn't it that he should atleast bear with me.. Despite all this he is abusing my Sale.....
Ur help is highly appreciated @mods.. :rolleyes: peace

1. I dont' want you help, i want tax paid invoice in original. Help yourself please, in finding the invoice or take your product back.
2. I don't want a duplicate copy, i need an original copy by courier. What mail you are talking about, i haven't shared any email address with you.
3. You can keep your best to yourself and give me the invoice.
4 i din't started by saying, blah blah. I started by saying, where is the invoice.
5. Proof of purchase, is the invoice (nothing else)

I believe it is clear enough now that i want the TAX Paid Invoice - in original by courier. - As you mentioned in product description.
Everything else, keep it to your self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back