Smartwatch suggestion for a 60yo working woman who's not much into fitness

Bhaalu

Recruit
So I was planning to gift a smartwatch to mum on mother's day. Don't know how much I should spend on it (and if it's the right choice of gift even). She's working as a teacher and barely moves much. Maybe a watch might help change habits.

She has an iPhone so was thinking of Apple watch but I don't know the difference between all the options in market and fair price for one.

Also, there are lot of variety in <5k market. Is there any standout product that I should consider in that price.

Even if you suggest something other than apple watch, it would be helpful if someone can differentiate between all the available apple watches. Ty.

Apple Watch will be best for her. You can set stand and move reminder for her, also breathing meditation reminder. It is on the higher side in terms of price, but nothing else will give you these plus the effortless iPhone syncing

Apple Watch will be best for her. You can set stand and move reminder for her, also breathing meditation reminder. It is on the higher side in terms of price, but nothing else will give you these plus the effortless iPhone syncing
Can you suggest which one to buy and what's the best price for it? There are so many options and generations available.

I was in the same situation. Wanted to get a heath band to track my mom's daily walking but should also double as a daily watch.
All the smart watches we tried were pretty big on her hands. She is used to tiny and compact watches.

My advice is to walk into a physical store and try some watches instead of ordering online.

Back