The TE Essential Freeware Thread !

Thanks. I have been using CCleaner for a long time. But off late with the latest updates, it has become somewhat clingy and nagging. Always trying to sell their PRO license.

Hope this one does a no nonsense clean up like old CClener used to do.
yup its freeware and no tracking or shady stuff that ccleaner was upto

I was using filesync for a long time and since there were no updated versions, started using freefilesync to sync up folders from my laptop to onedrive and other external harddisks. Quite fast and like the interface.

Which pdf compression software to use? I scan very many docs via adobe scan and often they are larger than the size allowed on various sites needing me to compress them. Adobe has a compression option but it's under premium plan which is 850 pm, yeah.

Which pdf compression software to use? I scan very many docs via adobe scan and often they are larger than the size allowed on various sites needing me to compress them. Adobe has a compression option but it's under premium plan which is 850 pm, yeah.
Adobe has an online compressor you can try.
It also comes with three size options.

Hi, the GitLab for Ryzen controller says Deprecated used AATU instead. But it is for x86 laptops. I am wrong or Ryzen 5600 H is not AMD64 != x86?

1692899821859.png

Hi, the GitLab for Ryzen controller says Deprecated used AATU instead. But it is for x86 laptops. I am wrong or Ryzen 5600 H is not AMD64 != x86?

View attachment 176383

x86 may refer to the 8086 which comes in 16/32/64 bit flavours. Try downloading it and running, it may contain both 32 and 64 bit installers

Back