Tidal Sharing - Rs 550 per year

@Nolasco you can add any other TE member in the family if one would like to join, he/she can pay the amount difference to me. Since I am not using Tidal anyway and maybe used only for 1-2 times in the staring just to compare the SQ. But If no one would like to take my spot then well I may join.

Anyone got spot for Tidal? i did create a new account but due ti RBI mandate unable to use any payment method that I have. Would like to join if anyone has it working or if someone has a way to make the payment work. P.S : I had Tidal Argentina.

People in the HiFi Vision Forum also ran into the same problem…

If we loose Argentina, then nothing else remain which match Indian currency.

Hi anyone here who is in a group sharing with Tidal (Argentina) suddenly lost their subscription and is now unable to access saved playlists/tracks?

Just not able to use Tidal anymore?

And specifically with anyone who belongs to OP's group who lost Tidal Acess on March 1?

Hi anyone here who is in a group sharing with Tidal (Argentina) suddenly lost their subscription and is now unable to access saved playlists/tracks?

Just not able to use Tidal anymore?

And specifically with anyone who belongs to OP's group who lost Tidal Acess on March 1?
I appear to have lost my subscription as well. There was an email which needed to be translated. I have contacted the OP on Whatsapp.

There was an email which needed to be translated.

Hope the issue is resolved soon....Please note Sub duration end in the month of June.

Email Said Below;

-----------

Hello,
Your TIDAL account with username ["Your E-Mail"] has been removed from the family subscription where ["His E - Mail"] is the admin. Please tell ["His E - Mail"] if it's a mistake so I can add you back to the family plan.

If you want to continue using TIDAL outside of your Family subscription, you can log in and sign up for a HiFi or HiFi Plus subscription.

Looks like Tidal Journey is over for India - Lots of Tracks / Playlist Gathered.

The sound quality is exceptional.

R.I.P......

Why RBI ? Why ?

Well this could be for the simple reason that as of Jun 2021 Tidal ceased services in Turkey(since turkey had some impossible demands from Tidal)
People who may have paid for a year were allowed to continue till end of subscription.
Post that it shut down all Turkey services and accounts

Well this could be for the simple reason that as of Jun 2021 Tidal ceased services in Turkey(since turkey had some impossible demands from Tidal)
People who may have paid for a year were allowed to continue till end of subscription.
Post that it shut down all Turkey services and accounts
This was Argentina and the issue is with international payments rather than Tidal shutting down I believe.

This was Argentina and the issue is with international payments rather than Tidal shutting down I believe.
I believe the same is for Turkey too, services were shut for non compliance of their new internet laws.
(If international payment was issue they would have contacted you for alternative payment methods and not shut Turkish Tidal accounts)

Current list of countries where service available as per Tidal support.

Tidal is only accepting cards issued within Argentina nowadays, you guys can try with MasterCard but visa does not work. It has something thing to do with rising inflation as I was using it and the charges were going down every month, like I was paying like 39₹ pm for HiFi plus.

Try tidal Brazil it's 6.8$ US P/M I'm sharing it with a friend, use PayPal.

Also tidal will roll out HiRes similar to Apple and Qobuz soon.

Guys what are the modalities to subscribe a shared subscription of tidal???
I would like to be a part

Guys what are the modalities to subscribe a shared subscription of tidal???
I would like to be a part
Argentina and Turkey has closed down . One can buy US Tidal which is 1400/ per year . I am also looking for Tidal subscription less than 1k

Back