UPS for R5 3600/2070 Super PC for protection against power cuts

Hi, I'm looking to buy a UPS for my desktop to protect it from damages caused by abrupt power outages. I only want to safely turn off my PC when the power goes out, so a UPS with low power backup time will do fine. Budget <= ₹6,000.

The PC has
- Ryzen 5 3600 (65W)
- MSI Gaming X Trio 2070 Super (215W)
- Deepcool PM650D 80+ Gold 650W PSU

The PSU has active PFC (among Active PFC + Full Bridge SRC LLC + DC to DC topology) so a UPS with pure sine wave is preferred.

Thanks in advance.

APC 1100VA ups should be more than enough & may find for around 6.5k in local shops(don't purchase online as stock may be old).
Thanks for the recommendation. Have you had any personal experience with this one though? My PSU has APFC and this doesn't produce pure sine wave. Will that be a problem?

Thanks for the recommendation. Have you had any personal experience with this one though? My PSU has APFC and this doesn't produce pure sine wave. Will that be a problem?
No personal experience with APC but I also use a psu having APFC with regular cheap intex ups & no issue so far. Also, as far as I know there is no manufacturer which even make pure sine wave ups for home consumers in India.

Back