Want to Trade: AMD 64 3000+ "DH-E6" 0526

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Hi guys,

This CPU does 2.432 Ghz at 1.55 V. Temp around 42 C on Load with Hyper 6+

I want to trade with another 3000+ venice which you have tested to OC properly. I cant afford to buy another CPU right now so if anyone has moved on from their venice and has one lying around, please trade it with me. I request you to confirm that it will OC to around 2.8 Ghz+ with Vcore < 1.6V

Thank you.

Karan

How much cash are you willing to part with? I have a 3000+ 517 DPMW of no use to me currently. I have no clue how much it does but I've yet to see a 517 that doesnt do 2.8-2.9GHz.

Chaos said:
How much cash are you willing to part with? I have a 3000+ 517 DPMW of no use to me currently. I have no clue how much it does but I've yet to see a 517 that doesnt do 2.8-2.9GHz.

first of all u need to trust me a bit, if that is not there then i will be dead........

trust in the fact that i will request you to send me ur ven first as if i send first, then i will be left w/o a comp again and because of my assignments, i simply cannot afford to be w/o a comp.

abt cash, guys, please suggest a suitable amnt for the exchange...... if you could give me some min speed possible i would apreciate it, as my mobo can do max 1.6 V and if this CPU turns out to be a dud, then i would be very upset.......

so u ok to help me out?

u can ask if i can be trusted to one of the mods, Rave......

PS: For record, i sent out my 9800 and dmb plasma 30 mins after i recieved the amount.........

Chaos said:

if the deal doesnt work out then I am interested :cool2:

Ragin_Ice said:
Well i dont think so , he said "If " it doesnt workout . He been courteous enough to let u settle first :).

true.......... sorry, must hv been sleepy.......... man o man, finally TE is back..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back