Windows 7 Home Premium Retail (64 and 32 bit version discs included)-Final Price Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Windows 7 Home Premium Retail (64 and 32 bit version discs included)-Final Price

How much for the DVD Writer?

Re: Windows 7 Home Premium Retail (64 and 32 bit version discs included)-Final Price

Sold and shipped already.

Let me understand you correctly about your Windows 7 Home Premium.

You have never used the 64 bit but used the 32 bit media once? The activation key is applicable for 32 or 64 bit and has never been used?

The key was used, but being retail if the key is no longer in use (in this case the HDD was formatted) a fresh install won't have any issues.

It's sold though. Received the money today and it will be shipped soon.

Is the retail copy of Win 7 HP an India only edition?

recieved the dvd Writer in very good condition
thanks ritvik

Good to know it finally reached, took a bit longer than I thought it would, DTDC must have messed up somewhere. The tracking system says it went to Calcutta twice :p

Everything's now sold. Windows 7 will be shipped out tomorrow (28/8/2010).

Closing the thread, will re-open it if any of the buyers want me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back