WTB: Gamepads.. Please Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KwokFist

Disciple
Hey guys, i really need to get myself a gamepad with analog control. I love moto gp and play quite a bit on my comp.. starts to hurt my fingers after a while.. also some of the games would be a lot more fun to play with a gamepad. having that said.. Can someone help me in getting one of the following gamepads.. I'd be happy to pay the full amount + shipping by DD.. And one with rumble or a rumblepad would be a bonus and my budget of the gamepad is 1500rs can stretch it a bit more.

Here's The link for the logitech ones (1st, 2nd or the thirdone in the list)

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/productlist/US/EN,crid=2216&categoryid=429

Here's the XFX ones ( i want one with the reflex vibration ' Dual reflex' )

http://xfxforce.com/web/product/listConfigurations.jspa?seriesId=72&productId=78

Otherwise any good ones like the ones Switch has..

@Switch can u help me out??

And my friend in bangalore was able to get hold of one but the seller says that he got it from US, therefore it carries no warranty and also Its Rumblepad 2 from Logitech Cordless one. he's asking 2400 for the same non-bargainable.. not yet opened from the box .. Can someone quote me the market value for the same.. price reduction for the pad without warranty..

Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator:
Get the dualshock2 and a usb converter, best gamepad money can buy.

The rumblepad2 is the next best choice.
But don't touch any logitech pad other than the rumblepad2, all are crap especially the rumblepad1 and the wingman rumblepad.

Try to get hold of the cheap Twinshock game pads. I have this and from the past 2 years I have been trying to cripple it by using it rashly and dropping it every now and then, still it works like a charm.

twinshock.jpg

Price: 450 rs.

Features

Dual Vibration Feedback
2 Powerful Vibration Motors
USB Port
Rubber Coating for superior grip
8 way D-pad
2 Analog mini sticks
Compatible with Direct-X
Digital Mode 2 axis-10 buttons
Analog Mode 4 axis 12 buttons
Turbo, clear and slow function

No need for the driver CD in XP as its plug n play. You would have to install the drivers from the Cd for making the vibration effect going. I still love playing the PS games on emulators with this :)

Thanks for replying guys..

Can someone buy and send me a gamepad.. i'll pay u full amount + Courier charges, because there are NO gamepads available here and half the dealers confused it for gamecard:O.. lol.

@Sourabh, QuadMaster: Can any one of you help me in getting one of those twin shock gamepads.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think i'll be able to buy off ebay. No credit card or bank account of my own. My folks will agree only to buy it off someone dont think they will agree for ebay.. i dont like it either:(.. .. Would really appreciate some help here..

@mods: couldnt find the edit button for my older posts, it shows quote and quick reply that's all.. weird!

well i found one good seller atleast by his rating.. on ebay. selling twin shocks.. will give it a try..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back