Anyone left Reddit completely and moved somewhere else? What was your experience like?

you can still view everything without an account.
yeah but I cant subscribe to posts or comment on them, that was my main USP on reddit, you could always find that one guy who shared that specific interest with you and was more knowledgeable about it, mot forums I know are nowhere near as active as reddit and honestly, I really hope a reddit competitor quickly comes up, their rules are bullshit and there are way too many basement dwelling mods who can quickly **** up your entire reddit experience.

yeah but I cant subscribe to posts or comment on them, that was my main USP on reddit, you could always find that one guy who shared that specific interest with you and was more knowledgeable about it, mot forums I know are nowhere near as active as reddit and honestly, I really hope a reddit competitor quickly comes up, their rules are bullshit and there are way too many basement dwelling mods who can quickly **** up your entire reddit experience.
I think the subscribe feature is not there anymore, just save one. Reddit has taken money from almost all big companies and they are training their ai on reddit.
Pardon me for asking what features does this one have?

Pardon me for asking what features does this one have?
You can use 3rd party apps which have far better UI/UX than the official app. the sync app provides sports mode so say when a game is going on it refreshes the post every 15-20 seconds for new comments, has bottom navigation, no ads or sponsored posts.

Thanks. Will check and get back. Is this only possible for the website and not for app? There was no need to remove this feature.
BTW this feature worked in revanced reddit along with zero ads. Don't know whether its working now or not.
official app has subscriptions
is it new.reddit.com or old.reddit.com , found the later one to be working.
old reddit refers to 2014 UI, the OG one, reddit released a revamp of the UI which is based on new.reddit and now there's a second revamp of the site based on Lit which is the current site reddit.com

You can use 3rd party apps which have far better UI/UX than the official app. the sync app provides sports mode so say when a game is going on it refreshes the post every 15-20 seconds for new comments, has bottom navigation, no ads or sponsored posts.
Bro aren't these features in the revanced reddit app too?
official app has subscriptions

old reddit refers to 2014 UI, the OG one, reddit released a revamp of the UI which is based on new.reddit and now there's a second revamp of the site based on Lit which is the current site reddit.com
Have you used revanced reddit or twitter?

Bro aren't these features in the revanced reddit app too?
revanced only removes ads I think. The app is still dogshit atleast when I tried sometime back posts take long time to load, image quality is also bad and also the gestures and navigation is just better implemented in relay app compared to the official one I feel personally.

Here are my answers to the two questions in the thread title --

Answer to Q1:

mF93SdswGvgLxdwrK1dMsVduSlq.jpg

Answer to Q2:

lg-lifes-good-logo-400x400.png

Back