Cannot access Newegg.com on Jio network.

Are you getting “Access Denied! You don't have permission to access "http://www.newegg.com/" on this server.“ followed by a reference number and edgesuit link?

I got this while trying on Jio mobile data. between newegg and Akamai, someone is blocking Jio IPs. Jio is not blocking. About to open on Airtel.

I can't connect on Tor browser too. Anyone know hows how to connect on Jio network?
Many websites block access from vpn/tor browser. Your best option is to use a free vpn, I suggest windscribe which has 10gb data per month free plan & has browser extension which you can install in your browser so no need to install their main vpn app to use it.

I can't connect on Tor browser too. Anyone know hows how to connect on Jio network?
Jio has been using deep packet inspection since its inception, which is not a surprise considering the data sharing with Google and Meta as investors. However, this also means it will get flagged or banned on a lot of sites using DDoS protection, which also applies to common Tor exit points and VPN servers.

Jio has been using deep packet inspection since its inception, which is not a surprise considering the data sharing with Google and Meta as investors. However, this also means it will get flagged or banned on a lot of sites using DDoS protection, which also applies to common Tor exit points and VPN servers.
thats the same for all the bigger ISPs afaik, its a mandate by the govt, smaller ones might skip under the radar because DPI is expensive af

Just use a VPN. I tested it and it works on JioFiber. You can use the free plan of ProtonVPN if you don't have a paid service.

However Newegg stopped shipping to India a long time ago. They don't allow adding Indian address or phone number while checking out. My previously saved Indian addresses throw errors if try to select/edit it.

Have you tried using a different DNS than what your ISP is using? It works sometimes so might give that a try. You can change dns through Ethernet adapter properties or from your browser (set to cloudflare etc)

Have you tried using a different DNS than what your ISP is using? It works sometimes so might give that a try. You can change dns through Ethernet adapter properties or from your browser (set to cloudflare etc)
DNS change trick only bypass simplest of the blocks, no major ISP use those nowadays as they all have shifted to DPI.

Back