English TV series discussion

The Amazing Race Season 36 - This season was actually shot before Season 35 during 2022 when COVID was decreasing but decided to air it after Season 35. They stuck to only two continents and private jet travel. Nevertheless, a good season filled with well thought out challenges for the teams.

This is one show I have been following from the very first season when I was in school! :)
It wasn't a horrible season overall. But I hated the alliance some of the teams formed, it ruined the point of the challenges if they were all going to do it as a single unit. I love the old TAR. This new stuff is getting too soft for my taste. I need some hateable people with real competition and drama.

It wasn't a horrible season overall. But I hated the alliance some of the teams formed, it ruined the point of the challenges if they were all going to do it as a single unit. I love the old TAR. This new stuff is getting too soft for my taste. I need some hateable people with real competition and drama.

Season 35 was actually the more recent full fledged season for TAR and it was fantastic! Teams were good and challenges were hard and pushed the contestants to their limits. I'm sure Season 37 will be good as well but yes older TAR seasons had some very interesting and formidable teams pitted against one another and sometimes the dynamics between them got sticky and heated making the show all the more interesting... I agree! This season 36 felt too lovey-dovey amongst teams... needed to have more bite!

Dark Matter Episode 5 was super interesting and intriguing. Joel Edgerton & Alice Braga inside that...

Box and opening door after door to discover entirely different versions of the world outside

was riveting!

I want a video game based on this show dammit!!

Back