Hindi Series Discuss (neflix, amazon prime, youtube, etc.)

Watched the first season of Panchayat.

I can't believe I missed this one up until now! The acting in this is so very natural and smooth, across the board. A nice and simple plot when directed well goes a long way in webbing the audience in and keeping them engaged. Every cast member has been hand picked and plays their part just right making it an enjoyable watch. Raghubir Yadav is brilliant and his acting is particularly noteworthy.

Will watch Season 2 next.

Watched the first season of Panchayat.

I can't believe I missed this one up until now! The acting in this is so very natural and smooth, across the board. A nice and simple plot when directed well goes a long way in webbing the audience in and keeping them engaged. Every cast member has been hand picked and plays their part just right making it an enjoyable watch. Raghubir Yadav is brilliant and his acting is particularly noteworthy.

Will watch Season 2 next.
You will enjoy Season 2 until the last episode and Season 3 will disappoint you further (Only thing I found funny was the fight outside the Hospital in last episode).

I am in for 6 episodes. It's a bit slow for sure. Typical TVF wackiness in missing. They have gone here for rustic emotional character here.

But, I am enjoying it. Cool and simple watch. Almost DD days Malgudi, Kathasagar simplicity.

Finished Season 2 of Panchayat. Good, enjoyable season EXCEPT for the last episode. Mid-way into the episode something happens and it takes a slump after that. Sudden plot change that left me sad and depressed which I so don't want from watching a show like this.

Back