Monitors Samsung odyssey g6 for competitive pc + ps5 ?

Update us here once received bro.. Looking to buy this monitor aswell..

What's risk here?! Isn't open box delivery a safe option?!

Mine arrives on 29th…..I’ll update here once I get it…..most likely seems genuine after a bit of research on the seller….let’s see.
got mine yesterday and the colors are insane and 300hz on 2k is crazy on Valorant. my only problem now is that it has horrible backlight bleed from top left corner. now m confused if i should return/replace this or just live with it coz this is my second acer monitor in 2 month and both of them had very noticeable BLB. i read a reddit post that posted a hypothesis that BLB reduces over time. the BLB is very much visible in dark scenes.

im just exhausted with changing monitor at this point.

Attachments

• IMG_20240525_000119.jpg
    IMG_20240525_000119.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20240524_225919.jpg
    IMG_20240524_225919.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20240524_230049.jpg
    IMG_20240524_230049.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 31
got mine yesterday and the colors are insane and 300hz on 2k is crazy on Valorant. my only problem now is that it has horrible backlight bleed from top left corner. now m confused if i should return/replace this or just live with it coz this is my second acer monitor in 2 month and both of them had very noticeable BLB. i read a reddit post that posted a hypothesis that BLB reduces over time. the BLB is very much visible in dark scenes.

Is there a seal or sticker on the box with importers name? Could you share a pic of it..

Can you post more pictures of the monitor stand?
Haven’t seen this kind of design with swivel movement but on the website it shows that it in fact can swivel.

my only problem now is that it has horrible backlight bleed from top left corner
Yes, that seems a bit high. These types of BLB can be shifted by using a soft cloth and gently wiping to even it out. But replacement is a valid option given the issue and it would break the immersion in cut scenes. I concur that it's more of a hassle with investigation, checks, and time taken for pick-up and delivery these days.

Yes, that seems a bit high. These types of BLB can be shifted by using a soft cloth and gently wiping to even it out. But replacement is a valid option given the issue and it would break the immersion in cut scenes. I concur that it's more of a hassle with investigation, checks, and time taken for pick-up and delivery these days.
U think i should get this replaced ?
Can you post more pictures of the monitor stand?
Haven’t seen this kind of design with swivel movement but on the website it shows that it in fact can swivel.
Yes , this stand has swivel, tilt and HAS.... The stand is of good quality plastic and doesn't wobble like the xv272u v3.
Is there a seal or sticker on the box with importers name? Could you share a pic of it..

Attachments

• IMG_20240526_105133.jpg
    IMG_20240526_105133.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 24
U think i should get this replaced ?

Yes , this stand has swivel, tilt and HAS.... The stand is of good quality plastic and doesn't wobble like the xv272u v3.
I would say wait for 3-4 days, then replace it if the bleeding doesn't get any better.
It's pretty known that the panels are most tightened coming from the factory and get loosened up over time.

Also I wanted to ask if it comes with both HDMI and DP cables inside the box or I would have to order them for my setup.

I would say wait for 3-4 days, then replace it if the bleeding doesn't get any better.
It's pretty known that the panels are most tightened coming from the factory and get loosened up over time.

Also I wanted to ask if it comes with both HDMI and DP cables inside the box or I would have to order them for my setup.
U get both tye cable in the box...ine question is that the description mentioned on Amazon says that it has agile splendor display but it's not mentioned in the box and neither on the monitor.

got a replaced monitor today from the same seller and its working fine. very minimal bleed and glow is there but its bearable.

Back