The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Built this on last weekend. Still couple of things to go in here.

X540 10gbe nic doesn’t works on the pcie 4 x16 slot. Swapping hba too doesnt work. Will add another 1gb nic on x1 slot which i already have.

The bottom itx is waiting for sfx psu as phantek’s own revolt x is costing 27k. Sfx psu will suffice for the workaround.

That is a sick NAS build bro... congratulations! What are you planning to store on it? ;)

Also, may I please know which case that is? Looks incredibly neat with the way it can house 2 separate PC's together.

That is a sick NAS build bro... congratulations! What are you planning to store on it? ;)

Also, may I please know which case that is? Looks incredibly neat with the way it can house 2 separate PC's together.
Its phanteks entho pro 2. Bought for 7k last year. Can house 12+ drives easily, only issue is you need to buy those hdd bracket which OOS in India. So, have to buy it overpriced rate. For dual pc setup, you need their revolt psu which is costly. But you can mod it easily with another psu. Cooled by 8x artic p12 pwm fans.

As for what i store, everything and a backup copy of my personal stuffs from Synology too.

Its phanteks entho pro 2. Bought for 7k last year. Can house 12+ drives easily, only issue is you need to buy those hdd bracket which OOS in India. So, have to buy it overpriced rate. For dual pc setup, you need their revolt psu which is costly. But you can mod it easily with another psu. Cooled by 8x artic p12 pwm fans.

As for what i store, everything and a backup copy of my personal stuffs from Synology too.

I completely feel you on this one brother. I had to go through the exact same route while getting 3 separate HDD cages for my Corsair 750D case which I use in a NAS build at home. The additional HDD cages were not available anywhere in India so had to import them from Corsair Taiwan at an inflated price. Without those cages the case holds 6 HDD's and with the additional cages one can expand it to a total of 14 HDDs.

I love this build of yours. Be sure to post another photo of it once you have put in the new components you will be adding in it. That Phanteks Enthoo Case at 7k is a steal... did you get it from Amazon?

We really need to create a Storage and NAS Thread separately here on TE for members to post photos of their NAS rigs at home, even ghetto setups!

You must post this NAS build of yours here as well:

[H]ard Forum Storage Showoff Thread

I completely feel you on this one brother. I had to go through the exact same route while getting 3 separate HDD cages for my Corsair 750D case which I use in a NAS build at home. The additional HDD cages were not available anywhere in India so had to import them from Corsair Taiwan at an inflated price. Without those cages the case holds 6 HDD's and with the additional cages one can expand it to a total of 14 HDDs.

I love this build of yours. Be sure to post another photo of it once you have put in the new components you will be adding in it. That Phanteks Enthoo Case at 7k is a steal... did you get it from Amazon?

We really need to create a Storage and NAS Thread separately here on TE for members to post photos of their NAS rigs at home, even ghetto setups!

You must post this NAS build of yours here as well:

[H]ard Forum Storage Showoff Thread
Thanks for your kind words brother. Got the case from flipkart, although old stock but the inside is good as new. But it one heck of big case, 78L to be precise. Fractal Design Define 7 XL is 77.6L
Most stuffs are pricey nowadays especially aliexpress ban makes it even harder. I wanted to built a compact nas with Jonsbo N3 case and its not possible without shedding more money. Even i cant find the silverstone nas case with reasonable price.
The itx build will carry proxmox when i get the remaining components. Will sure update you.

Back