Your experience in dealing with primeagb?

Hi,
can anyone share their experience in dealing with primeagb?

I am planning to order a monitor from them.
But after a members experience with TLG ...want to be know how reliable they are?

Worried about damage with monitor and all that return shipping fees and restocking fees etc.

ahs anyone ordered monitor from them? if yes, hows the packaging and overall experience?

I haven’t ordered monitors but they pack the other items including cabinets very well. They came double boxed with plenty of foam and wrap between the items. Their phone and email support is quite responsive too. They sent me old bills that I needed within an hour or so and they accommodated requests to modify my orders. Haven’t had to return anything though.

Only neutral experience was when a MSI mobo that I ordered came with a defective ram slot locks. It was a manufacturing defect. Unfortunately I did not take a video as the box was pristine. They offered to RMA and get it replaced for me but refused to replace it themselves. I ended up using it as is because COVID had increased turn around times for RMA.

Good to know people had great experience with them.

I did not got a reply from them about the monitor I wished to buy.

They just said we will get back to you but that's it...never got back. All I asked though is how will they pack and what if it comes damage?etc
Looks like they did not wanted to answer that

Anyways I ended up buying from Amazon.

Paying 500-600 extra for peace of mind is better than going through restock fees, cancellation charges etc .

Bumping this old thread, as i was planning to buy few items from Primeagb, are they still in business and how's the feedback.

Been buying from them for more than 20 years when they were just another shop in a side alley in Lamington Road. Even as a broke student with limited or no budget, I never felt unwelcome in their shop. There could be a rare incident such as the above, but those don't reflect the true nature of their business.

Back