α for Alpha......

Blade_Runner

Skilled
Finally got the Sony Alpha a200 after much hunting and bargaining. Also purchased a Sandisk 4GB Extreme 3 CF card and a basic Lowepro bag for the cam.

More pics to follow.......

Damages were 22.7k for the cam, 1.5k for the CF card and Rs. 700/- for the Lowepro.

Niceee.... congrats dude.

And that Sandisk Extreme3 CF is sick card, you'll know what I'm talking once you start shooting in continuous shots mode. :)

Congrats dude ! :)

you click such good pics with even a mediocre cam ..infact some of your camera mobile pics show that uve used a mobile's camera to the best of its capability.

i am sure this will work wonder for you..

will keep a watch on the photography thread. :D

@gunman: Thanks

@iGo: I hope so :D

@adder: Alfa, Vile Parle, Mumbai. :)

@DS: Thanks but a review by a dslr noob like me would be ridiculous i am sure.

@fah33m: Gee thanks mate.

Duuuuuuuuude!!! Congrats!

Welcome to this side of the fence! :D It's definitely a small, exclusive club this one! :)

Now the Photography Thread shall have more Alpha-shooters!
Payne

how much is the warranty?..btw u were looking for canon and u told it has single year warranty..doesnt canon has 2 years stuff...or things are diff for dslr and normal digi cam?

edit ::got it sony has 3 canon 2.......u got it grey?

Omedetou Runner San ! Nice camera, though I have never seen a Sony DSLR, nor have I ever used a DSLR seriously (just some random clicks from my friend's camera :p), so can't comment on the purchase ! Where did you get it from though ?

im sure the Olympus club is smaller than Sony on these forums

Congrats on the new purchase,will add u on flickr to see wat the cam is capable of

Back