1050ti with warranty (Mini version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a good condition used 1050ti (non turbo version) without any power connectors.
the mini version/low profile is preferred for SFF usage.

1. Shouldn't have used for mining.
2. thermal performance should be on par with the new ones.
3. All box contents and invoice needed.
4. Bangalore location preferred for pickup.. you can save few bucks and tension than shipping.
5. ok to pay upto 8k depending on the card condition.

PM with options please.

Don't want to be a party pooper but I doubt anyone will part with their 1050ti for that price considering a new one costs more than double that due to crypto.

You probably should be realistic - 8k would get you an rx460 at Max or maybe a cheap 2gig 1050.

Don't want to be a party pooper but I doubt anyone will part with their 1050ti for that price considering a new one costs more than double that due to crypto.

You probably should be realistic - 8k would get you an rx460 at Max or maybe a cheap 2gig 1050.
Thanks for that... But the prices have gone down considerably...new ones are available for 13.5k...

I think I will park this thread as many are still overestimating the cost in comparison to current prices... I had prices in SP road for 13.5k yesterday... Will wait for a week. Else will get a new one for cheaper.. BTW, online prices are inflated considering the target audience... Check in person... Rates are quoted really low..

Quite true - someone was bulk offloading their 2GB 1050 for ~7K shipped. I was going to pull the trigger as well, delayed it for a month.

I think I will park this thread as many are still overestimating the cost in comparison to current prices... I had prices in SP road for 13.5k yesterday...
SP Road guys normally quote prices without including GST. Did you check if it was the price with or without GST? When you try to buy, they'll add 18% to the bill and you'll be in for a shock.

SP Road guys normally quote prices without including GST. Did you check if it was the price with or without GST? When you try to buy, they'll add 18% to the bill and you'll be in for a shock.
I think this might be of logic...
Delta Chennai quotes 15.5k for it...
Which works for around 13.5k without 18%gst.
If that's the case... I will hold my purchase till I increase budget or price comes down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back