FS: Video Card 1060 3 gb, and 1070

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should I edit that post. It's a fact. Did I ask you to edit yours where you post about my temporary ban ? No. Did I ask you to edit anything . No.
So what is this with tax avoidance, income, manager and all nonsense.
Isn't it a fact you were banned for scamming ?

^ your do have proof that I was banned for scamming POST it and provke it if your have brain power

^ let the mod decide and remove the post as your have no right to post my discuss detail as your post lot of drama and create confused and your are very lazy fellow and asking my cousin to coming to your area and no self manner to talk like that

as the buyer has right to come to his area to get the cpu and test himself for one day and your refused it as my cousin gave the cpu for one day without payment since I did not think about trust your and your delay at lot for not being transfer to my account
so next day

only your deposit cash thought INSTA which has bank fee and your never inform me about bank charge which your have to bear your bank charge and your slient deposit it without inform me bank fee

as your know if your purchase any good from any shop via debit or credit card they charge 2% at buyer decision not seller so don't waste my time discuss nonsense post

the buyer has to bear fee charge to seller account as your can check up at any shop and member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back