FS: Video Card 1060 3 gb, and 1070

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arun.P

Warning: Do Not Trade
Skilled
For sale the card is working at good condition and it never has heating issue and long it come with warranty also do have gigabyte 1070 8 gb at perfect condition

also i will arrange 580 and 1060 6 gb soon and maybe 1080 ti

has two palit card in stock 6 gb version but will post photos soon 1060 6 gb

amd 580 asus 8 gb for 12500

for any detail and discuss pm me

Attachments

• 1060 3 1.jpg
    1060 3 1.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 310
  • 1060 3 2.jpg
    1060 3 2.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 299
  • 1060 3 3.jpg
    1060 3 3.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
1070 sold local and

7 stock of 1060 3 gb

and 2 stock of 1060 6 gb

even has amd 580 8 gb rx for sale also

A warning to fellow members about this chap.
He had posted as on olx about amd 3200 apu and we started chatting as we were both members of this forum.
He told that he would send the cpu to his cousin in Coimbatore and I can collect it from there. We agreed at a said price. Now today he says some confusion etc etc. He asks me to send money first and add 150 for shipping. And then he will ship the cpu . He is an totally dishonest person, and request ppl to be careful in deal with him
And btw he is banned on other forum.
Screenshot_20190721-115222.jpeg

Addendum to my above post : the op says he misunderstood and confused. Also we have worked it out, he wi send the cpu to his cousin in my city , i will check it and then pay him.
Now, op has charged me 150/- as courier charges which I agreed to pay, but actual charges were 95/- only, it's a simple statement which I am putting out here. When I asked himz he counter me with should I do business for 50/- only ?
So since I have given my word to buy it, I will .

@chetansha your are wasting my time for whole discuss and your cannot manger your own tax just RS 150 for deposit at my account I told your do neft but your are create lot of drama and another issue and never manger small amount

and mess up all the issue and not understand the smooth deal how to talk professional as your said your collect from my cousin and save your shipment and hang over cash to my cousin without transfer to my account that is unfair deal and not being serious professional how to deal direct with me

the post was discuss via olx which has no rules, as t.e has rules for first payment then ship it which are being fair

Last edited:
Also @chetansha is banned at same E forum for abused another guys for cheap bargain and nonsense argument, and he refused to understand my concern after I has smooth deal and he is not being serious how to deal it

Attachments

• 15639630860174694808514149933546.jpg
    15639630860174694808514149933546.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 144
  • chetansha banned.jpg
    chetansha banned.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 190
  • chetansha abused.jpg
    chetansha abused.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 161
Also @chetansha is banned at same E forum for abused another guys for cheap bargain and nonsense argument, and he refused to understand my concern after I has smooth deal and he is not being serious how to deal it
It's a 3 day ban. Read again. And don't fight with me for no fault of mine.

@chetansha your are wasting my time for whole discuss and your cannot manger your own tax just RS 150 for deposit at my account I told your do neft but your are create lot of drama and another issue and never manger small amount

and mess up all the issue and not understand the smooth deal how to talk professional as your said your collect from my cousin and save your shipment and hang over cash to my cousin without transfer to my account that is unfair deal and not being serious professional how to deal direct with me

the post was discuss via olx which has no rules, as t.e has rules for first payment then ship it which are being fair
Read my above post, where I mentioned your cousin will bring CPU and I will pay him. - See it ?
Now then you asked me to deposit cash in bank. And then I told you cdm is not working. - see pic attached.

Why don't you mention these facts too ?

So next day it was deposited over counter. It is your bank, so it s not my look out . It's not matter of 150/- so get that in your head.
IMG-20190723-WA0026.jpeg

your are not being the man for not even given 150 to me so end of discuss since I don't want to waste time argument nonsense like kid your can keep 150 for your own food expense whatever u want and save your own tax
p,s last time your ask me first for transfer then second cash in hand to my cousin i told your no and why are your reaping the same question against and post silly argument like kid

Last edited:
your are not being the man for not even given 150 to me so end of discuss since I don't to waste time argument nonsense like kid your can keep 150 for your own food expense whatever u want and save your own tax
Sure I will keep 150/- cos it's not your money.
It's your bank who charged you, so why should I bear. You are the one creating stupid argument with lies and deceit.
As per we agreed, cash was to be paid to your cousin, then you changed your mind, I had to run around looking for a cash deposit machine that worked, waste my time and then again go around next day for same work and half day was lost in that. So keep shouting and ranting . Facts will not change.

See attached - removed as it contains bank details

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190724-122620.jpeg
    Screenshot_20190724-122620.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
^ tell me one reason why can your cannot transfer to my account cause of tax at your personal business your cannot pay your own tax for manger your income since your have cash in hand and want to storage for backup for avoid tax evasion smart plan as your said audit is very angry with your

@chetansha don't act smart I never said to give cash to my cousin where is the proof can to check the whassup discuss

see my post - as per attached. - where i have mention it. and you never refuted it. Why i can and cannot transfer to any other account is not your business. and also I never said no to transfer, i also told you to transfer fund to your account i will need to add beneficiary, which will add to the wait time. And as you wanted money in hurry, deposit of cash was agreed upon. so stop lying

1563965798136.png

Last edited by a moderator:
^ your are post full drama since I mention early transfer to my account and end of discuss what is the point of discuss against same word
that is waste of time as your never understand deal smooth and love to abused mod and guys for fun

your did deposit 7600 and never done 50 buck extra so what is the point of discuss against

And understand, this is not tax avoidance. When an entry is made in bank, and payment sent to x person or company, the auditor will ask why was it sent. And as bill is not in my name, how do we explain to tax authorities that I purchased XYZ thing. This is called tax compliance, not avoiding. Pls have some basic understanding of accounting.

@chetansha I already know it and that your cannot manger your own tax for 7600 payment for example if the op transfer 1 lakh without any account so the op has to bear his own tax at fix income so don't teach me the basic level of lower to higher education of accounting and if your wish to argue I love to listen that your can crippling it at my post
and your are earn more income than me so your can well manger your own tax well with help of auditor

@chetansha I already know it and that your cannot manger your own tax for 7600 payment for example if the op transfer 1 lakh without any account so the op has to bear his own tax at fix income so don't teach me the basic level of lower to higher education of accounting and if your wish to argue I love to listen that your can crippling it at my post
and your are earn more income than me so your can well manger your own tax well with help of auditor

Again & again you are going about income, tax avoidance, what I do with my business is none of your business. & It's none of your concern if my income is more or less than your income , so please shut up and stick to the topic.

^ same way your have bad feeling that your should not argue early and post nonsense thing why I was banned at another form that I already mention early It is none of my business and don't compare nonsense at my market post

be a man and reedit the post and I will do also and then end of discuss

if your don't want to re-edit then your are post like kid and been humble and don't post nonsense and your already spoil my market thread and did abused another guys for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back