Budget 51-70k 1080p Gaming Build - with option for 144hz - Fresh

fistea

Disciple
Hello,

My friend is looking to get back to PC gaming after a long while, and hes been on console gaming for almost 10 years.
So hes on a budget since hes looking to get everything from scratch. Could someone recommend a config ?

• What is your budget?
    • 50-70k - flexible depending on use case ( 1080p min, 144hz would be plus)
  • What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • None
  • Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • None
  • Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • Everything including Cabinet, PSU, GPU, Monitor, MOBO, RAM, SSD , mouse, keyboard
  • Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Final Config for 5 years
  • Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Bangalore
  • Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  • What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Browsing
    • Desktop Processing
    • HTPC
    • Download rig, 24x7 operation
    • Watching HD movies
    • 1080p gaming
  • Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Any brand which has decent after sales service
  • If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • n/a
  • What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage?
    1. Desktop - 1920x1080
  • Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  • Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10 64 bit

Thanks

Budget -69.6k (AMD Gaming Rig) GTX 1650 Super DDDR6

Processor -AMD Ryzen 5 3500 -10.3k
Motherboard -Asrock B450 Pro 4 -7k
RAM -ADATA XPG Gammix D30 16GB(8GBx2) 3200Mhz -6.3k
SSD -Crucial P1 1TB NVME SSD -9.5k
Power Supply -Antec NE600G Zen Neo Eco Gold -5.5k
GPU -Zotac Gaming GTX 1650 Super DDR6 -13.5k
Monitor -BenQ GW2283 22inch LED IPS -7.7k
Cabinet -Antec GX202 Blue -3k
KB & Mouse -Cooler Master Masterkeys LITE L -3.9k
UPS - APC 600 VA -2.9k

Total -69.6K

All above prices are taken from vedantcomputers, Kolkata since they dont charge payment gateway charges and offers free shipping to all parts of India.
PS: Look for 1650 Super DDR6 versions only, if possible call them and confirm.

@bssunilreddy : Wow, thanks for the recommendation - definitely looks good for 1080p gaming.

if the budget was a little more flexible, which monitor / gpu would i change to for 1080p 144hz (preferably ips) ?

Last edited:
I have a samsung CFG73 which is a 24 inch curved VA 144 Hz panel. Color reproduction is almost like IPS with some tuning and 144 Hz alongwith freesync range 70 to 144 Hz is amazing. You may look for another monitors too if you want. I have been happy with my purchase, but there may be newer and cheaper models in the market now.

can i ask how much it cost you ? i like ips more than va , and I dont play competitive fps so its not that big an issue for me

For me, it was 21K early last year. Should be cheaper now. I am sorry, in the current situation, I am not able to check the prices of any component these days.

Back