10MBPS unlimited download- fivenetwork(isp) for 5999/- per annum

intacto

Adept
place-MUMBAI

guys,

fivenetwork an isp which i am using is providing 10mbps unlimited download for rs5999/-:S:S

atleast the site says so out of curiosity and perplexed called up their main office. they said they are offering this plan as diwali offer and also is givin away a travel package free with the above plan(chk out the link below)"was about to faint:p" after hearing:bleh:

then immediately i called up my local office :eek:hyeah: and talked to a person who i know....he advised me not take the plan as its jus impossible....and there may b some thing fishy abt the plan.

i asked him find out from the office if this is true and inform me....he called up later and said dont take this plan as they are not providing complete information(abt fup and stuff).

he said they are giving a demo for a day to check the speed for 100rs.(well i know they will givin me 10mbps for the day:p)

i am goin to chk it out tomm and d/l as much as possible.:tongue:

here is the link

Five Network Solution (India) Ltd

test2k.th.png
[/URL] Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Yeah let us know if its true

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Run a speedtest as well download torrents and check speed.

5 network had some good plans some time ago and I called them for new connection and they said to contact my local cable operator

When I checked with my local operator he said he will not give 5 network connection

Then I visited their office where nobody was there to attend customers and so I never bothered to get connection from such a company who isn't bothered to give a new connection

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

where are you exactly in mumbai ?

I have been using Fivenet since last 3 years and the connection has been very reliable and stable. I just spoke to the local dealer in my area and got more details about it. The offer is valid only until 1st of November, so effectively the offer is available only for 5 days. Now the important things:

1:> Cost: It will cost Rs. 5999 + Line Maintenance + Taxes and is valid for 1 year (will come out to be approximately 8.3k)

2:> Download limit: Unlimited (typical of fivenet, if I may add), No FUP whatsoever.

3:> Speed: The plan says Upto 10 Mbps. Users are guaranteed a minimum of 3-4 Mbps and with bursts reaching upto 8-10 Mbps.

The above info is what I got from a guy who is trustworthy and has been good with me in the past. And you can pretty much expect what he said.

Pat said:
I have been using Fivenet since last 3 years and the connection has been very reliable and stable. I just spoke to the local dealer in my area and got more details about it. The offer is valid only until 1st of November, so effectively the offer is available only for 5 days. Now the important things:

1:> Cost: It will cost Rs. 5999 + Line Maintenance + Taxes and is valid for 1 year (will come out to be approximately 8.3k)

2:> Download limit: Unlimited (typical of fivenet, if I may add), No FUP whatsoever.

3:> Speed: The plan says Upto 10 Mbps. Users are guaranteed a minimum of 3-4 Mbps and with bursts reaching upto 8-10 Mbps.

The above info is what I got from a guy who is trustworthy and has been good with me in the past. And you can pretty much expect what he said.
I took a new 5net connection about a month back.I took the 320 kbps unlimited plan of 6 months by paying 2400 bucks.(had to take 6 months for free installation).

Till 2-3 days back , I was getting about 4-5 Mbps constantly 24 X 7 .Download speeds of about 250-400 kbps . I just checked yesterday night and now my speeds have been restored to 320-400 kbps :( .Diwali is over :(.

FaH33m said:
I took a new 5net connection about a month back.I took the 320 kbps unlimited plan of 6 months by paying 2400 bucks.(had to take 6 months for free installation).
Till 2-3 days back , I was getting about 4-5 Mbps constantly 24 X 7 .Download speeds of about 250-400 kbps . I just checked yesterday night and now my speeds have been restored to 320-400 kbps :( .Diwali is over :(.
I use 24online.. and this happens with me too..

We call it a Bonus Night/s.. :p

Im using 256kbps unlimited plan.. and during bonus nights[ once every month or two]..
I get a speed Of max 10MBPS.... yes MBPS... :p But onl from private torrents which have seeedboxes..

I download 100 - 200 GB easy.. :p

guys who are interested to take this net facility needs to confirm first from their local cable operators whether they will give you connectivity from 5 networks or not.

First confirm that and then call net company.

My 7star cable operator does provide :D

so might be interested in 10 mbps or 2mbps UL plan :p

10 MBPS is not 10 Mbps

I think it should be 10 Mbps and 10 MBPS. In all the excitement, I think you guys forgot to correct this. I hope TRAI does redine the broadband speed definition. 256kbps is broadband..WTF. You guys are lucky to even have these options. We are struck with Airtel/BSNL :(

Back