14 spa centres searched in Noida Sector 18; 35 arrested for running sex racket(Times of India)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Gentlemen when are you planning your next extravagant SPA visit nearest to you?

God forbid some people are sexually satisfied. Obviously we cant have that shit in India.

Actually most SPAs have what they like to call “setting” with the police station in that jurisdiction. But I honestly don’t know what happened in Noida Sec-18. Either they didn’t get their ‘Hafta’ or they received orders from senior personnel. Such businesses are never safe for long. If even 2-3 angry customers gets FIRs filed, then you know what will happen

Last edited:
A little more realistic article

Post automatically merged:

If only prostitution was made legal.
That would be a win-win scenario because then we would be paying fixed price which is not dependable on individual wallet capacity

Last edited:
I can’t understand what happened here. Either the U.P police works differently than DELHI Police as in non corrupt because such SPAs are there in 90% of Malls these days in NCR. Just a matter of chance that a person randomly visits such SPA in a Mall for body massage and gets indulged in sex racket

I can’t understand what happened here. Either the U.P police works differently than DELHI Police as in non corrupt because such SPAs are there in 90% of Malls these days in NCR. Just a matter of chance that a person randomly visits such SPA in a Mall for body massage and gets indulged in sex racket

These are not in malls but in markets. And dont go in the mall ones expecting something extra. The only ending is where you pay the bill.

These are not in malls but in markets. And dont go in the mall ones expecting something extra. The only ending is where you pay the bill.

Seriously? Use google my friend

Legalize it and give protection and rights to the workers instead of pulling crap like this which will lead to/sustain their exploitation and create criminals. Same with the dumb alcohol and now vape prohibitions.

Legalize it and give protection and rights to the workers instead of pulling crap like this which will lead to/sustain their exploitation and create criminals. Same with the dumb alcohol and now vape prohibitions.

I would say it is immoral human trafficking. These SPA owners are involved with criminals who supply them with girls for satisfaction of customers. I won't say it's something new in India, it's happening for years, but if even Malls aren't safe, then I don't know what to say anymore. In Rajouri Garden, you will find 90% of outlets in Malls are SPAs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back