Budget 31-40k 1440p gaming suggestions?

Hello folks!! I really could use some suggestions out here regarding a 1440p gaming pc im trying to build. Now i know this requires some mid range level components but im trying to keep this build within the budget range of 35k max.
I could tweak the budget for peripherals and cabinet but on the main parts this is my pick. I know these parts are going to be outdated but pls let me know if this is going to get the job done!!
Motherboard - Asrock a320 am4 socket
Cpu - amd a8-9600 3.2ghz 4 core
Gpu - gigabyte radeon rx560 4gb
Ram - corsair vengance lpx 8gb + 4gb
Wd green ssd - 240 gb sata
Power supply - is 450w enough?
Do i need to install any fans apart from cabinet fan?

My justice to these components :
Now ive seen most of the videos from india online talking about pc build but nobody ever mentioned the kind of monitor to be chosen and also the important "freesync" technology.omegle xender So following the same i chose a 24 inch Samsung monitor with 60hz refresh rate supporting freesync compatible with radeon graphics. Also i have budget limitations.
Is this amd based build going to get the job done? Can i play modern titles with decent graphics? Kindly help

Last edited:
You should add a air cooler like the deepcool gammaxx 400 pro......stock cooler is pathetic. It's for running the processor at 3.6ghz locked without any boost. A 3.6ghz cinebench score gets around 3200 compared to 3580-3640 score at stock settings.

Forget 1440p this will struggle at 1080p in most titles except for competitive MP ones with low spec requirements like Apex Legends, Valorant, CS:GO, DOTA2, etc and even then you'll have to tone down the settings and maybe even the resolution to get above 45 fps.
High refresh rate monitors are useful only if you get high framerates, no point getting a 144Hz monitor if you're struggling at 30fps in most titles.
You should either increase your budget by 10k (for 1080p gaming) or consider buying used because this ain't gonna cut it. 1440p gaming is in a different price bracket altogether and you need a 2060 minimum to be able to play with all the eye candy turned on.

Last edited:
Hello folks!! I really could use some suggestions out here regarding a 1440p gaming pc im trying to build. Now i know this requires some mid range level components but im trying to keep this build within the budget range of 35k max.
I could tweak the budget for peripherals and cabinet but on the main parts this is my pick. I know these parts are going to be outdated but pls let me know if this is going to get the job done!!
Motherboard - Asrock a320 am4 socket
Cpu - amd a8-9600 3.2ghz 4 core
Gpu - gigabyte radeon rx560 4gb
Ram - corsair vengance lpx 8gb + 4gb
Wd green ssd - 240 gb sata
Power supply - is 450w enough?
Do i need to install any fans apart from cabinet fan?

My justice to these components :
Now ive seen most of the videos from india online talking about pc build but nobody ever mentioned the kind of monitor to be chosen and also the important "freesync" technology.omegle xender So following the same i chose a 24 inch Samsung monitor with 60hz refresh rate supporting freesync compatible with radeon graphics. Also i have budget limitations.
Is this amd based build going to get the job done? Can i play modern titles with decent graphics? Kindly help

Buy a 1080p 144hz monitor if you are willing to go for it irrelevant to your hardware. But Rx560 won’t cut the deal. Minimum is rtx 2060 for better gaming experience. 2k gaming will be a joke you won’t be able to digest after spending money on the monitor.

I agree. This build is good enough only for 720p medium to high 60FPS at best. Or, 1080 low to medium 30 FPS. 1440p performance is not just there.

I can understand if the OP plays e-Sports titles, but I dont think thats true, because almost all serious e sports players play these games at a much lower resolution. e.g. most CSGO players play at 1440x1080 or even lower. They get the highest end hardware they can afford and play at low settings, low resolutions. So, I doubt OP wants to play these games at 1440p.

That said, if you have budget constraints, and cannot spend more than 35k including monitors at any cost, you should probably make your purchases in installments. First buy a solid CPU mobo RAM etc. (e.g. Ryzen 3200G ) and build from there as and when you have money.

1. So, first step, buy a 3200g based PC, which will have integrated graphics. You will need CPU, RAM, PSU, Motherboard, Cabinet, monitor, and peripherals. Should be good for 720p high or 1080p low gaming at FPS less than 60
2. In about 6 months, add a graphics card. As a thumb rule, for 1080p, you need a card that costs 15k to 25k (gtx 1660 to RX 5600XT). For 2k, you will need to spend 25k to 40k (RTX 2060 for med-high 60 FPS, 5700xt for high 60 FPS). The mileage will vary depending on the game of course.

If you foresee you cannot build this system worth at least 80k within 6 months, no point going after it.

Back