Budget 0-20k 144hz Monitor

LG is a VA panel so it is worse compared to Acer and Samsung which have IPS panel.
Acer and Samsung are Identical but since samsung is leader in LCD, go with Samsung both monitors have the same features.

I stand corrected. Acer is the best option in my opinion
Yes even I ordered Samsung back in August and then cancelled it they next day before it was shipped due to 2 main reasons - VA panel and other was 24inch curved screen only gives playable area equivalent to a 22inch flat screen.

But on the other hand can anyone comment on the Acer's IPS panel built quality because for 2-3k more MSI G241 flat IPS seems better buy.

Yes even I ordered Samsung back in August and then cancelled it they next day before it was shipped due to 2 main reasons - VA panel and other was 24inch curved screen only gives playable area equivalent to a 22inch flat screen.

But on the other hand can anyone comment on the Acer's IPS panel built quality because for 2-3k more MSI G241 flat IPS seems better buy.

Looks like I’ll be going for the Acer VG240yp

Also consider MSI G241. Been personally using it. I am satisfied.

I can vouch for this monitor, I am using it as well. It is great. Got it for around 16.5k from local market.

Even I was planning to go for the Acer model you mentioned, but I backed out after reading some reviews. It is definitely cheaper but the reviews weren't great.

among your chosen 3, each has its own panel type,

Acer is IPS (good accuracy but average response times)

Samsung is VA (super fast response, but less color accurate frames)

LG is TN (speed and color in the middle of both other panels)

samsung is rocking the whole curve gimmick. dont see any functional use for it, budget wise acer looks good, my experience with LG is not that great but my friends have good things to say about it. Im on an acer one myself.

As for bad reviews about acer, i assume they are talking about the backlight bleed. Mine has some, ive seen it on my friends dell too, many monitors will have it in some small form or the other.

Back