15inch LCD monitor 4:3

Status
Not open for further replies.

puneetritehere

Racer911
Adept
Ok guys.. i have not been able to find any decent 14inch LCD monitor till now after a lot of searching.. So i think i will have to buy a 15inch forcibly. But i want a 4:3 aspect ratio monitor and not widescreen. the resolution as before has to be minimum of 1024 x 768.

the monitor should have no defects or no prior repair should have been carried out on the monitor. It should have to be working fine without any internal repairs. Cosmetic signs of usage like scratch marks, graffiti, on the body of the monitor are absolutely fine. Any color problems will strictly not be tolerated. any flickering, or any other problem in the functionality of the screen should not be there.

VGA connector is fine. will also expect the VGA cable along with the monitor.

Shipping Location: Baroda, Gujarat

Courier Companies that may be used: DTDC, FedEx, BlueDart, FirstFlight, Maruti Courier (any other good service couriers that you may know)

Courier Companies that may definitely not be used: Aramex, Professional Couriers (not professional at all), any such local couriers without proper offices in the city.

BUDGET: overwhelm me. (as mentioned in my previous thread, i dont want my budget to be an MRP for others.)

Please attach atleast 3 to 4 images from all angles, with the monitor switched off and on both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back