- Product Name: 1960's Omega Seamaster DeVille (I believe it's a Cal 671)
- Expected Price: Rs 28,000/-
- Shipping charges: Prefer local sale but open to ship at Buyer's risk
- Manufacturer page URL: NA. But try this for some info: https://omegaforums.net/threads/help-on-auto-seamaster-deville.56596/
- Description if any: It's in as mint condition as it gets for a 1960's watch. Have had it for a couple of years. But now the 32mm watch feels small on my wrist. Have finally decided to let it go.
- Reason for Sale: Making room for another Omega!
- Product condition: I would say it's a 8 out of 10
- Purchase Date: 1965?
- Remaining Warranty period: None
- Warranty available in: NA
- Invoice Available: NA
- Shipping from: Mumbai (Bandra)
- Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer
- Preferred courier: Buyer's choice
- Payment options: Cash or bank transfer
Would prefer a local buyer check out the watch and buys - But open to shipping if the buyer is not local and really loves the watch!
Pics as below: