1GB DDR 400MHz RAM with lifetime warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabby

ex-Mod
I bought this Strontium made 1GB DDR PC3200 (400MHz) RAM officially 7 months ago. But it was used 2 months and a few days only.

Reason for sale:- I got a whole new system.

Below are the pictures. (They were taken yesterday)

Lowballers please stay away. I enquired that a new one costs now around 1850/-

Note:- Drop me pm and post here that you did that. :)

Posts crapping thread will be immediately reported. :eek:hyeah: You can always pm me any query.

Also no holding policy. Whoever pays first gets it.

Status - SOLD to khimera

Attachments

• DSC00723.JPG
    DSC00723.JPG
    191.1 KB · Views: 267
  • DSC00724.JPG
    DSC00724.JPG
    195.1 KB · Views: 274
  • DSC00726.JPG
    DSC00726.JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 286
No offence to you Sabby, but please get your facts right. New Transcend 1 GB DDR 400 stick cost me 1650 this past Tuesday from a local dealer. I reckon in someplace like Nehru Place maybe less even. Local Hynix and Dynet variants were being sold @ 1450.

I know this is Delhi pricing, but a quick check on some online retailers sites and the prices are nearly the same.

^^^

Yeah, thought so, But here in kolkata the dealers quoted between 1800-1850/-(incl VAT). :(

Anyway, thanks for your help. (But it would be more welcome if its thru' pm :) )

Edit:- Reference says its around 1700/-. Transcend has 3yrs warranty where as this has lifetime. :hap2:

And lifetime warranty doesnt means user's lifetime like u advertised. It refers to the standard lifetime of an electronic product - 3 yrs.
Just to make things clearer for ur sale.

Ohh, I didn't know that. Then the XFX products claiming double lifetime warranty only have 6yrs instead !!

For some cases it is 5 years... like the earlier transcends used to have 5 years warranty when they advertised it as lifetime.

Yes, lifetime warranty refers to the products lifetime.

Every company defines its product lifetime, so it varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.

Jokers... contact Transcend and ask..My lifetime warranty stickered DDR RAM were replaced 6 years after purchase.

heard about OCZ 's lifetime warranty ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back