- What's your Budget? (e.g. >30K, not more than 50K etc.)
- < 110k
- What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (e.g. web surfing/office apps/Casual Gaming)
- For a college person
- NO gaming
- Note taking / annotations
- What size and weight considerations do you have? (e.g. Do you want a 17" desktop replacement or you want an ultraportable 12" or something in between)
- Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell)
- Asus Zenbook Duo ( i7/16GB)
- Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.)
- Good A.S.S
At first I thought of Zenbook classic ( i5 / 8GB / 500GB SSD) @ 58k .. but 2GB getting dedicated to VRAM would take the juice out of it when doing photoshop.
Next we checked Asus Zenbook Duo i7/16GB model which is being quoted at 116k.
Are there any better 2-1 alternatives with i7/Ryzen equivalent + 16gb ram ( or with 8 GB expandable ) ?
Thank you for your inputs and suggestions