2 * cabinets,g41 m combo,4 gig ddr3 ram and dual core processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vantheman5211

Creator of fu*ktron
Skilled
1 ] zebronics fantasy cabinet

simply one of the best looking budget cabinets out there.really loved it.posting the link to the official product.

Zebronics - Cabinets - Fantasy Red

mine is of green colour with green led fans.

condition - good

warranty - 1 year

purchase date - 27/1/2011

purchase price - 2350

selling price - 1500

2] zebonics slim series cabinet -

this little baby is awesome.i am using it with a g41 m combo and a dual core proccy.it still has its plastic on.took only a few weeks ago.its very small,comparable in size to a ps3 fat.supports micro atx form mobo and also mini itx.it has a built in psu.

condition - great

warranty - 1 year

date of purchase - guys i was just checking the bill for this.it seems i cant find it.i bought this 2 weeks ago for rs 1500 from lammy.

price - as of now the price is 1 k.if/when i find the bill i will bump it to 1200.:D

Zebronics - Cabinets -Genesis

3 ] g41 m combo ddr3/ddr2 motherboard

condition - very good

warranty - 3 years

date of purchase- 27 /1/2011

price - 1500

4] pentium d 2.83 ghz processor

condition - good

warranty - none

price - 600

5] 4 gig ddr3 dynet ram

condition - very good

warranty 1 year from the date of purchase

date of purchase - 27/01/2011

price - 1 k

ImageShack Album - 9 images

reason for sale -i will not need a desktop now.i use my mbp full time.cheers

guys cabinets are only for sale all over mumbai.mobo,proccy,ram can be shipped but preference will be given to local buyers.

Both cabinets available for only 2 k!!!

I'd like to buy these shipped to 600020, Chennai. Please delete some messages in your Inbox, though, since it's full and my messages aren't going through. Which model number is the processor that you have? CPU-Z will help you find out if you don't know.

^^ i have emptied the inbox now.sorry about that.the cpu i believe is pentium d cause its written in the properties in my computer as pentium d 2.81 ghz 2.83 ghz

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

arjie said:
I'd like to buy these shipped to 600020, Chennai. Please delete some messages in your Inbox, though, since it's full and my messages aren't going through. Which model number is the processor that you have? CPU-Z will help you find out if you don't know.
mate apologies but it will be difficult to ship the cabinets.

mobo+proccy+ram currently on hold for its my damn life

2nd in line is you.will let you know if he backs out

edited the information about the processor and also the new price of the processor is 600 bucks.thank you guys for informing me. a pc noob over here.cheers

if any one backs out i will take the board proccy and ram

if any one backs out i will take the board proccy and ram

Hi,

Tell me I will take all Processor, RAM, MOBO , CABINET

Tell me the best Price including shipping . I am from mumbai Only

Your Inbox is Full

^^ hello mate.as of now only the cabinets are available.kindly pm me which cabby you want.i am sure i can deliver it to you.

ram still there ?

Pm me the best price for the ram. New 4GB 1333 dynet chip rams(strontium) with full 3 yrs warranty sells for 1k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back