2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't guys who don't have a key and can't find one either,just activate using the KMS method i have posted about several times?it is isn't even illegal to boot.

Also win 8 can't be re-armed,and in it's deactivation-ed state it DOESN'T STOP WORKING AFTER 30 DAYS,like win 7 does.Last i read, nobody is quite sure when win 8 does stop working(if it even does).time will tell.

screenshot11ey.png

OK so you can activate a single key in two machines at the same time rite?

Suppose i decide the put my windows7 desktop in to the lap top,
if i activate it it should work fine rite?

OK so you can activate a single key in two machines at the same time rite?

Suppose i decide the put my windows7 desktop in to the lap top,
if i activate it it should work fine rite?

No. 1 Key = 1 Machine.

sudhanshu123 : How is using a Volume License Key (VLK) that you haven't purchased, legal?

@ubergeek : If its a retail license of Windows 7, you can uninstall it from your desktop and install it on your laptop. But if its an OEM version, you cannot transfer it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another happy customer.

Thanks Kuduku. Finished the 3.33 gig download. Will start the installation soon.

BTW, any difference between the DreamSpark version and the UK version? I'm assuming default settings and languages are just USA vs. UK, right?

Another happy customer.

Thanks Kuduku. Finished the 3.33 gig download. Will start the installation soon.

BTW, any difference between the DreamSpark version and the UK version? I'm assuming default settings and languages are just USA vs. UK, right?

yes language difference only

Finally able to singup web account problem with format of email id it was name@GMAIL.COM anyway i am trying to subscribe but there is no option getting this message

Services
There are no active services for you at this time.

Shall i wait till payment get approved?

Finally able to singup web account problem with format of email id it was name@GMAIL.COM anyway i am trying to subscribe but there is no option getting this message

Shall i wait till payment get approved?

Bro, You need to go through all the steps like the OP has mentioned. He has really taken the time to document it every step of the way. Just patiently go through every one of them and you'll get your access. We all did the same thing and it took us less than 10 minutes. Obviously you have missed something which is why you're having issues. Just go through all the points again and you should be able to identify the problem area.

Worse case scenario, just write to them explaining the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back