2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloading mine via IEEE account now : :)

53916179.th.jpg

Microsoft DreamSpark Premium Software Program(*)
Free Software for ACM Student Members
ACM Student Membership Benefit
You opted in on October 13, 2012.Waiting for the email, like someone said earlier, after making payment for ACM, you have to create a account first.Thx

Its for our friends who dont want to take this deal but retail version . So its a legal retail version for anyone whose morality doesnt allow him to take ACM version

BAH!! morality shmorality :p any how iam happy with my windows 8 key :D which i got for a sweet 450rs

i was previously member of MSDNAA , using same ACM account , i paid 900 again and subscribed .. but it doesnt show anything in services available yet and there is no option to opt in for dreamspark :S

i was previously member of MSDNAA , using same ACM account , i paid 900 again and subscribed .. but it doesnt show anything in services available yet and there is no option to opt in for dreamspark :S
In My ACM tab there should be a tab for opt in Dreamspark . You paid 900 so must be Indian site but originally old ACM was US or Indian ? If old account was US setup than it might not have the Dreamspark with it

Hi, I got the ACM account and dreamspark was activated last night, But the windows 8 is only 64 bit, to get the 32 bit I need to download the iso else where is it? does / can anyone suggest a rapidgator link Thank you! Have difficulty with torrents

- - - Updated - - -

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7656501/Windows_8_Pro_EN-US_x86.iso this is Windows_8_Pro_EN-US_x64.iso i.e 64 Bit?

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone confirm this is the same http://softarchive.net/blogs/makawy...ic_french_spanish_german_italian.1038760.html

Hi,
Thanks guys for this help...
But want to know , how do we find in the acm page,..the second key for windows 8 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back