2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, just to summarise, we get a total of 4 Win 8 keys, correct? 2 for English and 2 for Non-English? Anyone got more than 4?

Also, since it is clarified that 32 bit keys can be used with 64 bit ISOs, can Non-English keys be used with English ISOs?

Yea, that is what I think will happen with me too. I'm not even planning to install it any time soon. Just want to make use of this offer while it lasts. Served me well with Win7 last time.

I wish I could get the Win 7. I'll keep the license and it might help me when I upgrade to Win 9. Seriously man, win 8 is beyond words. I mean looks are fine but where is the productivity ?

So, just to summarise, we get a total of 4 Win 8 keys, correct? 2 for English and 2 for Non-English? Anyone got more than 4?

Also, since it is clarified that 32 bit keys can be used with 64 bit ISOs, can Non-English keys be used with English ISOs?
Yes other language keys can be used on English ISO

@kuduku So I could get 1 English 32 bit, 1 English 64 bit and 1 French 32 bit. How to get the 4th key ? AFAIK, the 4th one should be a non-English 64 bit, right ?

Last edited by a moderator:
kuduku

Time to update the thread title :p
Already changed the heading yesterday but how to change the thread title

- - - Updated - - -

If I buy this one, can they ship in India ?
Why dont you add it in your cart with your Indian address and check it out as it differs based on pincode

- - - Updated - - -

kuduku So I could get 1 English 32 bit, 1 English 64 bit and 1 French 32 bit. How to get the 4th key ? AFAIK, the 4th one should be a non-English 64 bit, right ?
I have already added all links in first post , why dont you try the links first . Chinese and Dutch links are there . Yes 4th key will be non english 64 bit

@kuduku , all the non-English links are 32 bit links in the first post. Need a non-English 64 bit. No need to bang your head over it though as I already have 3 keys ! :ashamed: They should last for the entire Win 8 life. :p

kuduku , all the non-English links are 32 bit links in the first post. Need a non-English 64 bit. No need to bang your head over it though as I already have 3 keys ! :ashamed: They should last for the entire Win 8 life. :p
How does it matter if its x86 or x64 when keys are interchangeable ? I think you missed that point . take any 4 keys and enjoy

How does it matter if its x86 or x64 when keys are interchangeable ? I think you missed that point . take any 4 keys and enjoy

Err.. that's what I've been saying. I could get 3 keys i.e. 1 English 32 bit, 1 English 64 bit, 1 French 32 bit but I'm unable to get a 4th key. DreamSpark is not letting me add any version of Win 8 to the cart anymore.

Registered and made payment..

see NOTHING under MYSERVICES on MYACM though :( where is Dreamwork ??

also in contact information under myacm im not seeing Indian States in the dropbox.. wth.. and didn't receive any payment confirmation mail yet as well..

Finally able to singup web account problem with format of email id it was name@GMAIL.COM anyway i am trying to subscribe but there is no option getting this message

Shall i wait till payment get approved?

Facing the exact same problem.

Like you even i forgot to click on 'Open New Account' link on the Payment Captured page and made my account later using the same email id which was provided in my payment form.

guys please help us :(

^^ @kuduku : I took both 32 bit and 64 bit variants of English and hence was searching for a non-English 64 bit. Can you please gimme a direct/store (DreamSpark) link for Win 8 French 64 bit ? The above links are YOUR ORDER links and hence cannot be viewed by anyone else. Thanks !

- - - Updated - - -
@kuduku : Leave it bruv. Finally found the 64 bit French edition. Got 4 keys. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back