2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many mixed reviews on this one,I'm gonna wait till the official launch before replacing the trusted Windows 7.Probably get the *ahem* version before going for Dream-spark offer,hopefully it stays active till then :p

How to go about this?

Can someone please purchase and give me the keys or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Its is not accepting my maestro Debit card,and there is no netbanking option,and i dont have CC :(

Can anyone make me a VCC of Rs.900 ?
I will transfer by NEFT !

Everyone had received it in 48 hours , Did you opt in Dreamspark ?
I am not sure,,I followed as you mentioned in the thread ?

- - - Updated - - -

Facing the exact same problem.

Like you even i forgot to click on 'Open New Account' link on the Payment Captured page and made my account later using the same email id which was provided in my payment form.

guys please help us :(
I too forgot to create the web account after the payment. Go to ACM page, and click the create web account link at Top Right corner and use the same email id that you used for the payment. They will send a confirmation link to your email to you. After varifying your acm web account, go to MyACM tab and select Microsoft Dreamspark Premium package (at Left side list of options) and opt it,it says that microsoft will send an email link to us over 72 hours. I just did it today, lets see.

dreamspark.jpg

I am not sure,,I followed as you mentioned in the thread ?

- - - Updated - - -

I too forgot to create the web account after the payment. Go to ACM page, and click the create web account link at Top Right corner and use the same email id that you used for the payment. They will send a confirmation link to your email to you. After varifying your acm web account, go to MyACM tab and select Microsoft Dreamspark Premium package (at Left side list of options) and opt it,it says that microsoft will send an email link to us over 72 hours. I just did it today, lets see.

View attachment 15629

bro im not able to see Dreamspark on the left side of my acm tab at all :(

this is what all i can see -

i77nv8.jpg

4r6jae.png

I have a spare key. I am going to avail Win 8 upgrade offer for my laptop @699.

If someone needs it, please PM me.

bro im not able to see Dreamspark on the left side of my acm tab at all :(

this is what all i can see -

it will appear tomorrow .. dont worry happened with me as well..

Its been 2 week i can same windows no email for payment confirmation but i am getting daily newsletter subscription.

This is for people who didn't receive an email from ACM about confirmation of payment even after day.

Don't worry... your account was already have created.

Go to ACM website and then do a forgot username and password. Then provide the email id from which your registered. Now create a new password. If this works it most probably means your payment was also accepted! Now go opt in for dreamspark.

At least this is what I did to login to ACM.

I know this will not help those whose payments get rejected... I did mine from VISA debit card.

I tried to reset password but getting error message

xya@gmail.com is not associated with an ACM Web Account.

means my payment and application got rejected but still getting free newsletter :D

means my payment and application got rejected but still getting free newsletter :D

Did you get a refund ? my CC was charged :( reset my ACM account and password just now but still can't see the dreamsparks icon or anything at all under the My Services tab of my account.

@varkey did you get my PM. I am not sure because the PM system seems to be messed up. There is nothing in my sent folder.

Last edited by a moderator:
DreamSpark download failed on me twice. Downloaded from here. It's the same torrent you would find here (TPB - Win 8 32bit) (since I use real-debrid, did the torrent-to-http thingy and it uploaded to 1fichier).
Downloaded as a free user and it maxed out on connection, so it's good to go !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back