2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
See first post,you can reclaim the key or the ISO if it gets lost with in 24 months,other than that the key is valid for the life time

how many days does it take to get the login details

- - - Updated - - -

As someone previously posted, do the keys have lifetime validity or limited?

as per the thread creator..keys are for lifetime, however access to site is for one year, its subscription based. You need to back up all your ISOs

Hey guys I just wanted to point out that the EULA which comes just before ordering any of the softwares in dreamspark specifically says

" You may install and use on your devices no more than two copies of each of the software offerings made available to you through the Student Subscription,"

Its weird not 1 mentioned this here, Or am I the only person who reads the damn EULA :p

Does this mean we have 2 keys which can be effectively installed on total of 4 devices??? Can anyone confirm this ?
no. I think this means you can install only on 2devices using the 2keys provided.

I checked the FAQ page also, there also it says can be installed on 2 devices

FYI Microsoft thinks we got only one win 8 key so if we think on that line one Kay on two PC is sounding correct
Now after reading the EULA (first time ever), I think you might be correct :p.

How many days will it take to get the login credentials. I purchased the subscription on 13-OCT-12. I started getting ACM newsletter but nothing on the login details. I keep searching my inbox and Spam folder but nothing come yet

How many days will it take to get the login credentials. I purchased the subscription on 13-OCT-12. I started getting ACM newsletter but nothing on the login details. I keep searching my inbox and Spam folder but nothing come yet
Everyone had received it in 48 hours , Did you opt in Dreamspark ?

TWO New 32bit Windows 8 Licenses available now

A license for Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 32-bit (English) is now available in DreamSpark for ACM members
Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 32-bit (English) - DreamSpark - Download | Association for Computing Machinery - Advancing Computing - DreamSpark Premium | Academic Software Discounts

- - - Updated - - -

Another license available for Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 32-bit (Dutch)
http://e5.onthehub.com/WebStore/Off...vsro=8&o=f33105c1-2619-e211-a76f-f04da23e67f6

Anyone willing to sell spare Win 8 key. pm me with details. Want to install in my 4 year old AMD turion laptop.Thanks

^ You are allowed only one download of non English version of Win 8 32 bit, so if you have downloaded the dutch one , Chinese one won't be available any more.

TWO New 32bit Windows 8 Licenses available now

A license for Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 32-bit (English) is now available in DreamSpark for ACM members
Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 32-bit (English) - DreamSpark - Download | Association for Computing Machinery - Advancing Computing - DreamSpark Premium | Academic Software Discounts

- - - Updated - - -

Another license available for Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 32-bit (Dutch)
http://e5.onthehub.com/WebStore/OfferingDetails.aspx?ws=7bac12f0-9f9b-e011-969d-0030487d8897&vsro=8&o=f33105c1-2619-e211-a76f-f04da23e67f6

Thats awesome another 2 keys ....
And yes x86( 32 bit ) keys will work in x64(64 bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back