2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
The error i am getting is on the ACM site only :|

check >> india.acm.org this site. :23:

am use this site, payment process done , account activation done :D bt dreamspark says
"You will receive email confirmation of your Microsoft DreamSpark Premium Software account over the next 72 hours. The email confirmation will provide you with the URL to the Microsoft DreamSpark Premium Software Product Search Page."

so wait 72hrs :p :head:

Actually is there anyone who can make an account for me? ill transfer amount by NEFT.Lemme know ! ill PM name address and other required details !

If you want Right swipe gesture try this

whoever having Synaptic Touch pad on their Laptops update this to this version of driver 16.2.10.12

Synaptics SMBus TouchPad Driver 16.2.10.12 for Windows 8 x64 Driver for Windows 8 x64 Free Download - Softpedia

its downloads as .cab file ..Dont worry Just unrar all files using winrar.

1.First uninstall you existing Synaptic Software from your pc from Programs and Features (if you manually installed after installing windows 8 after fresh install or if you upgraded from previous versions?.
- When you move you mouse to Left Bottom Corner and then Use right click on mouse,you will see menu ,in that select Programes and Featues and uninstall synaptic software

2. Then Restart
3. Then Using file explorer Go to your download location of above file and install the software by clicking Setup.exe
4. It asks for a restart.. Go ahead and restart
5. Then you can check the swipe charms. 90% time Right swipe charm works (its working for me) - When you swipe to left from right edge of touch pad your right charm menu open
6. You can use pinch to zoom,three finger selection,etc
7. You can change the setting of the Mouse by going to Control Panel > Mouse > Synaptic Device
8. If you able to see check having Enable Swipe Gestures ,then you might be able to perform all swipe gesture (right and left)
But i was unable to see it ,i was only able to use Right swipe

there are many gestures you can see demo of them there and use it

Hope Newly yet to be released Synaptic Gesture suite 12.3 will give this gestures to older laptops too

I was able to perform right swipe very well. No other swipes are working for me

its a generic driver.. you can use it any synaptic touch pad on any laptop .

I was using on my dell laptop,same driver was uploaded by Hp usa site for HP laptops
Disclaimer : Use it own risk. I am not responsible for whatever happen to your laptop or touch pad

@kuduku

i've got the option of Win 8 64 bit - english and win 8 64 bit english- great britain. So english - gb is the other language?

Last edited by a moderator:
i've got the option of Win 8 64 bit - english and win 8 64 bit english- great britain. So english - gb is the other language?
No the option for downloading other language OS is not displayed in ACM dreamspark a/c. For the other language thing, you should directly use the link posted in the FirstPage of this thread.

Is the license valid only for one system? Or does microsoft allow installation on a desktop and a laptop (similar to Office licenses)?

So i have got the Win 8 key all thanks to sriharsha_m ,now i want to download the final version of Win 8 Pro..the links given in the OP is only for Dreamspark users i guess or anyone can download it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back