2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent gone through all the posts in this thread. But have checked some random posts, but didnt get an answer whether its legit and working. Can anyone confirm? I need to buy or maybe I can get it from someone with an extra key

Its working and its legit, I myself am using it from over one month now, you get four Win 8 keys for 900, grab it if you can

I have the full set and I will use them, but I just got a query from a friend, what if I want to use two keys also for 64bit installations?
what i mean to say is that I will only be using 64 bit installations for my 4 keys, will they all work and be official or I have to have 2 x86 32bit installations??
This might be noobish but my friend asked me and I need to confirm this.
Thanks

@kuduku
I have completed all the steps and then i added the key for win 8 pro 64 bit English in the cart and checked out. I got the key.
But now when i am trying to add win 8 pro 64 bit English great Britain I am getting an error that this product has already been purchased. :(
So finally i can see 4 win 8 pro (2 32 bit and 2 64 bit) but can only get 2 keys ( 1 64 bit and 1 32 bit ). Won't i get other 2 keys ?
Asking because some pages back in this thread i read that we are getting 4 keys for 900 bucks :ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
BUY WIN 8 FOR 699 BUCKS WHEN YOU UPGRADE FROM WIN 7
Go here Windows Upgrade Offer - Landing Page
Doesnt matter even if you have purchased earlier , just fill in bogus valid date of purchase .
You will get your reference id
than go here https://www.windowsupgradeoffer.com/en-IN/MyOrder
Fill in details and you will receive the code to reduce the price to 699 bucks from 2000 bucks
All guys who were using pirated versions can get genuine Win 8 keys

Will this work for normal assembled PCs too? I mean I purchased original-genuine retail pack of Win 7 Home premium. Can I use this offer to upgrade to win 8 for 699?

What data should I fill in "Name of retailer" and "PC Model" ?

kuduku
I have completed all the steps and then i added the key for win 8 pro 64 bit English in the cart and checked out. I got the key.
But now when i am trying to add win 8 pro 64 bit English great Britain I am getting an error that this product has already been purchased. :(
So finally i can see 4 win 8 pro (2 32 bit and 2 64 bit) but can only get 2 keys ( 1 64 bit and 1 32 bit ). Won't i get other 2 keys ?
Asking because some pages back in this thread i read that we are getting 4 keys for 900 bucks :ashamed:
Its in first post also , 4 Win 8 keys . Log in ACM and click all Win 8 ACM links and buy them . You will be able to purchase 2 Win 8 x32 and 2 Win 8 x64 keys .

Windows 7 Pro (2 keys - x64 & x32) is now available on dreamspark!

I added both to the cart, and then checked-out. I'm not sure that you'll get both keys if you get them one after the other, but you can surely try.

kuduku - update the first post

- - - Updated - - -

kuduku - update the first post

e9axck.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back