2 X AMD X2 3800+ @1.4k, XFX 7800GTX 512Mb DDR3@ 2.3k

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man, I am interested in the gfx card at the quoted price.
I live in Bangalore, shall just come over to your address and pick up the card and pay in cash if you're comfortable that way. As simple as that, no ifs and buts and speculations and hesitations. See your PM for some more details.
Why am i looking at that card? See my thread here - http://www.techenclave.com/graphic-cards/can-geforce-7900gs-use-cm-coolviva-152958.html
How soon do I want to get the purchase done and over with? ASAP.

But just to make myself feel more secure about the purchase, can I enquire about the below:
1. Reason for selling the 7800gtx-512
2. Has it been hassle-free so far with no RMAs.
3. Hopefully you have its molex-to-6pin connector, but it's okay otherwise too.
4. Can I see it in operation for a few minutes when I come over to buy.

UPDATE: due to budget considerations I'm not buying the gfx card, shall just get myself a card cooler for the 7900gs and be done with it.

prathapml said:
hey man, I am interested in the gfx card at the quoted price.
I live in Bangalore, shall just come over to your address and pick up the card and pay in cash if you're comfortable that way. As simple as that, no ifs and buts and speculations and hesitations. See your PM for some more details.
Why am i looking at that card? See my thread here - http://www.techenclave.com/graphic-cards/can-geforce-7900gs-use-cm-coolviva-152958.html
How soon do I want to get the purchase done and over with? ASAP.

But just to make myself feel more secure about the purchase, can I enquire about the below:
1. Reason for selling the 7800gtx-512
2. Has it been hassle-free so far with no RMAs.
3. Hopefully you have its molex-to-6pin connector, but it's okay otherwise too.
4. Can I see it in operation for a few minutes when I come over to buy.

UPDATE: due to budget considerations I'm not buying the gfx card, shall just get myself a card cooler for the 7900gs and be done with it.
No problem.
Reason for sale.......Getiing something big.:eek:hyeah:
No problems with GPU.
Anyone can come play all the games I have and sell GPU in action :eek:hyeah:

Bump.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back