**2 X Motorola Atrix**(1 Like New and 1 in Good Condition)**

Status
Not open for further replies.
**Motorola Atrix**Unlocked for 16.9k Only..

Up for sale is a Motorola Atrix.

Motorola Atrix ( Good condition)

Condition - The phone is in good condition. Please refer to pictures for a better idea. The screen is in EXCELLENT condition. There are marks here and there but the ones that should be noticed are near the charging and HDMI port because of docking it frequently.

More Information - The phone is running Stock Android 2.3. Functions perfectly.

What's Included - Phone and charger. Could throw in a heavily used Black snap on hard case as shown in the pictures for another 200 bucks.

Expected price -

Rs. 16, 500 without dock and case.

Rs. 17, 500/- inclusive of snap on case case and Like New Standard Dock for Atrix in Box

Check out the pictures below.

Reason For Sale - Upgraded.

Extras - I also have a LOT of extras for Motorola Atrix. They all have their threads here. A like new otterbox defender case, Standard dock, Wireless keyboard and mouse. PM me or check out my threads for their prices.

Location - New Delhi.

Shipping - Would prefer dealing locally but can ship at buyer's risk through his preferred mode. Yes, you pay for shipping at actuals.

Note -

No holding business, whomsoever pays first gets the handset.

Please do not troll the thread. Take PM route for any suggestions.

Looking for a quick sale.

You may PM me or post here for any clarifications

PS - For any more information or clarification, please refer to Google or PM me. Don't crap the thread. If you have a suggestion about the price or you think I missed something, please PM me. I'll try to include it in my post if it's valid.

2. Like New in Box Motorola Atrix (Sold)

Condition - The phone is excellent condition. Please refer to pictures for a better idea.

More Information - The phone is running Stock Android 2.3. Functions perfectly.

It has Zagg on side and back. The phone is in like new condition with very few usage marks, if any.

What's Included - Box and all the original accessories. Could throw in a used Black snap on hard case as shown in the pictures for another 200 bucks.

Expected price - SOLD

Pictures -

No warranty..

Bought in USA..

The LNIB one is about a month and half old while the other one has been used for a couple of months.

Will give testing warranty.

Pm'd bid on the LNIB atrix + Otterbox Defender series case.. condition checked..

Awaiting Account details to make payment to.

You'll be givin a few days testing warranty right?

And payment has been made...

Hoping to collect the phone tomorrow.

I have an offer via PM of 16,700 for the phone, dock and the case.
It is considerably less than what I am looking for. So, I am looking for better offers.
I am flexible on my listed price.
Make a REASONABLE offer via PM for the phone, dock and case and the phone will be yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back