2 x Triple channel DDR3 6GB kits for i7 platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

kekerode

Adept
Hi All,

Selling 2 x Triple channel DDR3 6GB kits for i7 platform and both are from OCZ.

SOLD and SHIPPED

OCZ DDR3 PC3-15000/ 1866MHz / Reaper HPC / Triple Channel Kits / 6GB

Product Code : OCZ3RPR1866LV6GK

Product URL : OCZ DDR3 PC3-15000 Reaper Low-Voltage Triple Channel *EOL - OCZ

Specs : 1866MHz DDR3 CL 8-8-8-28 (CAS-TRCD-TRP-TRAS)

1.65 Volts

240 Pin DIMM

Warranty : No manufacturer warranty. My personal 7 days money back guarantee for testing.

Purchase Info : I bought it from USA in mid 2009 and got it here via someone. As I don't have original purchase receipt, warranty can't be claimed as mentioned on OCZ website OCZ Technology | Warranty

Expected Price : INR 2000 + shipping extra

Image :

OCZ DDR3 PC3-12800/ 1600MHz / Platinum Edition / 6GB / Triple Channel Kits

Product Code : OCZ3P1600LV6GK

Product URL : OCZ DDR3 PC3-12800 Platinum Low-Voltage Triple Channel *EOL - OCZ

Specs : 1600MHz DDR3

CL 7-7-7-24 (CAS-TRCD-TRP-TRAS)

1.65 Volts

240 Pin DIMM

Warranty : No manufacturer warranty. My personal 7 days money back guarantee for testing.

Purchase Info : I bought it from here --> http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/gigabye-hd5870-1gb-ocz-platinum-pc3-152133.html and again I don't have original purchase receipt

Expected Price : INR 2000 + shipping extra

Image :

I had been using both kits on my system in triple channel mode :) ... I am selling because I have upgraded to 24GB kit now :eek:hyeah:

Please note that OCZ doesn't make memory products anymore.

Items' Location : Bangalore

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

kekerode

Just one question....I have Mushkins 6GB tripple channel kit RAM...will any of these work with it without any issues....??

Pranav.Falcon said:
Just one question....I have Mushkins 6GB tripple channel kit RAM...will any of these work with it without any issues....??

technically if u put any one of these kits in proper memory slots according to mentioned in ur motherboard manual for triple channel config and match the timings, speed etc for all 6 DIMMs then it should work in triple channel mode ... there is no restriction of using RAM from diff manufacturers

OCZ3RPR1866LV6GK kit is on hold as of now

Pranav.Falcon said:
So matching the timings and making them to work is easy or is a headache?

Have you ever tried sumthing like this?

yes that's what i did with two kits.

First you start with frequency and loose timings ... like 1600 MHz and timings let's say 9-9-9-28

if system boots up and passes memtest and prime95 stability test then you can go ahead with next step or step down frequency till you find it stable

once frequency is found then you go ahead with tightening the timings ... like 7-8-7-24

this is the step which will take time if you really want to find absolute lowest stable timings

CPU speed, RAM voltage, QPI speed etc are other variables to tune these timings and speed

from personal experience ... it took me like 3 days to find proper stable speed and timings according my overclocked cpu and lowered voltages

shahbaaz_vision said:
payments made via ebay.in thanks for that. Awaiting the package..

shipping already done via DTDC Plus and sent u tracking number

waiting for confirmation on ebay.in and feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back