2 x Zotac GTS 250 512MB (2 months old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i just got these cards on 2 July 2009. Planning to upgrade so im selling them, great cards for SLI :) even a single card delivers great performance :) these cards combined are faster than a GTX 285:

(Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 SLI: Cheaper and Faster Than GeForce GTX 285? - X-bit labs).

Please PM me for details. The cards come with 5 years warranty and all 5 years are remaining :) All accessories with original box is there :) accessories have never been used. I never faced any problems with them. If anyone buys both the cards i will give a discount :)

EDIT: Price Dropped to 6000 each!

Attachments

• Photo001.jpg
    Photo001.jpg
    621.7 KB · Views: 310
  • Photo002.jpg
    Photo002.jpg
    720 KB · Views: 318
Does one have to avail of the 5 years warranty scheme separately?

IIRC, it was 2yrs regular and 3 years paid warranty or something like that. :S

Not sure how that system is activated or works actually. :S

This is what it says in the warranty booklet:

" It is up to the original purchaser to obtain warranty and repairs. To submit a ZOTAC motherboard or graphics card for repair, the owner must contact the original reseller within the first 2 years.Only the original reseller can return products to ZOTAC within the first 2 years. Owners seeking warranty and repairs past 2 years, but before 5 years may contact ZOTAC directly"

Thats how it works :)

well until i get the money and i dont have the cards i consider it "on hold" but i spoke to the buyer and he has re assured me he is buying. Someone is supposed to pick it up on Sunday. So till then im keeping the thread open jus in case :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back