Budget 20-25K 20-30K : Lost OP5, need quick phone, with great camera !

delhiboy1

Disciple
HI ,

I had a OnePlus 5 with me which I lost yesterday. I am looking to replace with a no-lag phone with a great camera.
Request a quick suggestion from you guys and TIA !!!

Questions:-

1. Budget?
A: INR 20k-30k

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: >5.8" is fine

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android Pie and above

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: Volte 4G

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Oneplus, Samsung , Moto. Have had too many problems with LG Phones, but OK with them. No Chinese brands (Except OP).
Phone should not be too heavy , ideally lighter than my OP5 (155gms)

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Camera, mails and internet

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: No preference

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New. Don’t mind buying online

9. Any other requirements?
A: Need good battery backup, >64Gb , RAM : >4Gb, preferably 6Gb

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model

Motorola P40 :
Motorola Z4 (launching soon) : https://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_z4-9691.php
Samsung S8 : https://www.samsung.com/in/smartphones/galaxy-s8-g950/SM-G950FZKDINS/
LG G7 ThinQ : https://www.gsmarena.com/lg_g7_thinq-9115.php

^ Thanks for replying @RakaKaKaka ! Its just that it seems to be a heavier phone than the OP5 ..

how is the Samsung S8 for 32K (direct from Samsung) , I know it's a 2yr old phone, but still looks classy.
How would be the software support in the future- is it end of line?

Also, have the option of getting the S9 for 35K from USA. Is there a lotta difference between the S8 & S9?

^ Thanks for replying @RakaKaKaka ! Its just that it seems to be a heavier phone than the OP5 ..

how is the Samsung S8 for 32K (direct from Samsung) , I know it's a 2yr old phone, but still looks classy.
How would be the software support in the future- is it end of line?

Also, have the option of getting the S9 for 35K from USA. Is there a lotta difference between the S8 & S9?
S8 isnt much of an upgrade, also after a time you only get security updates, no software upgrade. Get the S9 minimum else live with heavier weight of One Plus 7.
If you game then exynox in samsung sucks compared to snapdragon in Op and less rom support too for non-snapdragon ones.

Got the OP7 from the retail store.. looks nice and runs fast !

congrats!
Post automatically merged:

Considered Nokia 8.1 at 20K now ?

RN7Pro & Realme 3 pro (which runs on idential 710 SoC) thrash Nokia 8.1 on almost every parameter. Other than build quality not much going for 8.1. The Poco has much better camera esp with gcam mod, for the same price (actually a bit lower price).

Asus 6Z launching today. Must be around 30k, wait for it.

OP has already purchased the OP7 which still seems to be a better option to the 6Z which needed to be priced lower in order to get a foothold in to the market, especially with its LCD screen. Also, can't understand why manufacturers are going crazy with the phone weight.

Back